shape
carat
color
clarity

Mon 6/13/05

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Sadly I was not able to workout much this weekend due to terrible storms and fllooding. Somehow that just takes the fun out of my jogs with Ava. Still I stuck to my eating plan the whole week and I am 169.8
36.gif
. I know this is not a huge or dramatic weight loss but it is enough to help me stick to the plan for at least one more week...I hope.
2.gif
. I did do some basic arm and sholder stuff with my weight but not much. A buddy gave me the C Electra exercise videos but I am kinda nervousd about trying them
emembarrassed.gif
. Has anyone else? Okay well I hope everyone is having a spiffy day too!
35.gif

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t formally worked out since last Wednesday as I thought I was coming down with a cold. But I worked out on Sunday in the sense that I went SCUBA diving all day. We had 3 dives and it''s SO much of a different workout! I''m now sunburnt and sore (but in a good way)...I haven''t gotten on a scale. I tend to weigh myself only on one scale so I can get an idea of a consistent weigh-in...hopefully this week...

Matadora...keep it up!! I''ve heard that those C Electra tapes are a great workout!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies - I was bad and didn''t go to the gym all weekend and I also can''t go tonight because I have to go to my stepmother''s 50th birthday party, for which I have to cook something and come up with reasons that its good to be turning 50 (any ideas?? PLEASE???)...I did, however, spend several hours heavy-duty cleaning the apartment on Sunday so I figure that has to count for something...

Will get back to the gym tomorrow for sure though. For some reason I''ve been super-hungry all day today but fortunately I am at my lab and not at home so I can''t eat too much.

I have my WI tomorrow and so everyone keep their fingers crossed for me - I didn''t lose anything last week so I''m really hoping I''m down this week and haven''t hit the dreaded plateau. I have added weight lifting to my workout and so I''m hoping that''s not the reason for the lack of loss - sometimes when you are building muscle you don''t lose much weight for a while.

On a positive note, I went shopping with my mom this weekend and I bought jeans and a dress at Ann Taylor Loft that were 1-2 sizes smaller than I was before I started this, so that is good. I can''t believe I actually fit into a size 8 pair of jeans again - I mean, they are a teeny bit tight in the waist but still comfortable. Definitely an improvement from fitting comfortably into a size 12 jeans a couple of months ago.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Way to go, Matatora (always our inspiration with daily posts,motivation and a great weight loss) AChiO (our scuba queen- it sounds like great fun and a wonderful workout,) and AmberG (I hope you do wonderful at WW tomorrow- you''ve done such a great job already, looking beautiful in your dress and now you''re down to the skinny sizes!) What a great group of inspiring ladies!

I''m back on the wagon, joining you all once again. Just got back from the gym- 45 min on the arc trainer and I''m going to go take all of my measurements now, so I have a record of my progress. I''m even going to be brave and take some photos like they show in Self and Allure magazines so I have before and after shots to keep me motivated- I think I''ll update them monthly.

Keep up the great work everyone, see you here tomorrow!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I just love all of the support everyone trades back adn forth on these threads! FFF you are such a positive person, each time I read one of your posts I cannot help but smile. These daily threads are so nice and give (me at least) a sense of hope that maybe this time I will lose the weight. I just wanted ya''ll to know what a blessing you are for me. Thanks.

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Hang in there gals- it is a continual struggle for many of us! The Carmen Electra ones are super-fun- another good one is on FitTV- called Cardio Blast. Awesome weight workout!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results