shape
carat
color
clarity

Make your bets! How many LIW will get that V-Day Proposal???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
So, will all of us LIW... we are all hoping to move up that list (or even better, get that proposal and get off the list)

BUT

How many Ladies do you think will be getting that V-Day proposal?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Im gonna say 5, even though something tells me 4. I know i wont be one of them,

************Dust**************

audball

Ideal_Rock
I''ll say 3 as well, my friend scarabnight says 7! She''s optimistic! Maybe that''s because she''s not currently a LIW....

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I''m going big! TEN for 2010!
36.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
It''s been a slow list as of late, I''m going to hope all the men-folk have been waiting for v-day and say 5.

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
I''m going to go big too and say 7. I have been at #41 for *weeks* now! I won''t be getting engaged on Valentine''s, but I''ll hope for the best for some of you ladies!
5.gif

One of BF & my good friends is proposing to his girlfriend on Valentine''s Day, and she has no idea. We''re all so excited for them! And my best friend''s fi-to-be has ordered her ring, and I have this feeling that maybe she''ll get engaged on V-Day too!? Woohoo!

And I think BF will probably think more about proposing after so many of our good friends are all engaged.
31.gif

cally

Rough_Rock
I''m going to say three- it seems like quite a few have had just-prior-to V-day engagements.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I''m gonna place my bet on 5 as well! Good luck to you ladies and here''s some **********DUST DUST DUST*********** to shake up the LIST some!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
3!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2 - I don''t think Valentine''s Day is a big holiday for lots of people.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I''m gonna say 4.

And I''m preeeeeetty sure I won''t be one of them.

(Even though I''m headed for a mani, just in case.)

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm well it definitely won''t be me. Not only does he not have a ring but I''m not one for holiday proposals.

I''m gonna guess 2. I''ve been over guessing all the other holidays so I''m scaling down a bit. I figure its a win-win scenario. If only two girls get engaged my guess was right... on the other hand if more get engaged then we have lots of happy former-LIW around the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results