shape
carat
color
clarity

LIW Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Since our list is getting super long, i want to make everyone is here, and those who are not, will get a notice. So this is going to be our Roll Call! (sorry ladies
39.gif
) If you are here, and still want to be on the list, please reply back on this Topic, and i will leave you on the list. I will leave the list up for about 30 days, and at the end of the 30, if one has not respond, ill put up a danger list
32.gif
, which is those who will be removed if they dont respond back within 10 days.If you have over some many post and ahve been here for a long time, but dont respond, i will keep you on the list, but that is only for our veterns. I really hate to do this, but the list is getting pretty long, and i dont want to keep ladies on it, who do not wish to be on it. I will only do this roll call once, and than after that, we will be good!
36.gif
So Ladies

35.gif
IT ROLL CALL TIME
35.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I''m here...and still want to be on the list!!! I need the DUST for a GOG cushion I have been waiting on for waaaaayyy tooooo looooonnnng!!!!!!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Present
35.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Actually no Roll, call thers only a Lady or two in danger ill contact directly....but hey Rock- Where ya been? Missed you
35.gif

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Present
4.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Present
4.gif

ShellyK48

Rough_Rock
Present, though I don''t post much. I would also appreciate some Dust for our first anniversary this weekend!! I don''t really think it''ll happen, but you never know.

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Present....and need dust to get me through the end of August!!
35.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Still present and still waiting!

....And getting more impatent by the day. He''s had the ring since Feb and been holding out for the right time. I think I finally feel ready for it but I''m sure it''s still a few months away yet *sigh*.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thank you to all of the ladies who have responded to this. I do think ill keep it going, just so i can see who here. I understand that ladies cant come check in all the time, but i think they should for this...i mean, its just one little post. I know who post sll the time, the roll call wasnt really for them, it was more for the ladies who dont post all the time.
35.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Alright, I guess I''ll make myself official! I haven''t been on the list before, but I''ll probably be getting my ring w/in the next 2 months! I''m definitly starting to get that antsy feeling.
28.gif

Thanks Jessie!

HappyCat

Rough_Rock
I''m here! And keeping my fingers crossed for our vacation in September!
21.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 2:38:26 PM
Author: Jessie702
Actually no Roll, call thers only a Lady or two in danger ill contact directly....but hey Rock- Where ya been? Missed you
35.gif
Hey, thanks!! I''ve been around...not in LIW much, but over in Hangout quite a bit, and BWW. I feel bad, but sometimes I can''t relate to everyone...I''m technically a LIW cuz no ring, and no "official" proposal, but...we have set a date. So what does that make me?? I''m in limbo land...somewhere between LIW and BIW, ha ha!!! Maybe I''ll start a "limbo land" topic.
9.gif

Promise I''ll be here more often!
2.gif

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
I''m here :)
But FF gave himself a timeline of:
a) buy the ring by the end of the summer
b) propose by the end of the year
So fingers crossed :D

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Here!
35.gif

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Add me to the list please

Thanks

simplefears

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 8:02:50 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love
Hey, thanks!! I''ve been around...not in LIW much, but over in Hangout quite a bit, and BWW. I feel bad, but sometimes I can''t relate to everyone...I''m technically a LIW cuz no ring, and no ''official'' proposal, but...we have set a date. So what does that make me?? I''m in limbo land...somewhere between LIW and BIW, ha ha!!! Maybe I''ll start a ''limbo land'' topic.
9.gif

Promise I''ll be here more often!
2.gif
I call myself "engaged to be engaged"

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 8:42:18 PM
Author: Erinleigh
I''m here :)

But FF gave himself a timeline of:

a) buy the ring by the end of the summer

b) propose by the end of the year

So fingers crossed :D

Ooo that timeline sounds nice. My bf''s is similar but pushed back about 6 months: buy ring towards the end of the year, propose next summer... I hope haha.

I''m here btw, I don''t post THAT often but I''m definitely around.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results