shape
carat
color
clarity

lala is off the list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all!

First I want to say Congrats to everyone that got engaged over the last week. There is no wireless at my parents and the computer is in my parent''s office, which has been off limits. (I think they were hiding a christmas present in there.) So, anyway...just wanted to say Congrats to you all!

I got engaged Sat. Dec 20th! BF, now FI!!!! missed the turn to my street on the way home from an amazing dinner with some friends. You can cut through this gorgeous church''s parking lot to get to back over to my parent''s street. Well he cuts through and then stops the car and asks me to get out. We sat on this lovely bench in a courtyard area of the church and he proposed!!!! It was amazing and sweet! We finally made it home to my parents house, where my and his parents were waiting for us with champagne and flowers! They has gone out to dinner together to celebrate and were meeting for the first time.

It was amazing! I still hadn;t recovered from my insane exam schedule, so I must admit Sunday and Monday are a bit of a blur. I am already tired of "when will you get married?" haha....I dind''t know that was possible, but it has def. reinforced that we want to just have a tiny ceremony and a fun party later on.

Anyway, the ring, the ring, the ring!!! It is stunning!!! I have no pictures, b/c my digital camera is out being fixed. But its a remake of an antique art deco setting. A round brillant in the center, with a halo or french cut sapphires. And its HUGE! I had no idea how big of a center stone he decided on, but its way bigger than anything I pictured, which is sweet and a wonderful surprise. I love it so much and can barely stop staring at it...even as I''ve been typing I''ve had to take breaks to just admire. I have the most wonderful fiance and couldn''t be any happier!!!!!!

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!!!!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
congrats!!! I will take you off the list!! Now handshots!!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations lala!! It sounds like you had an amazing proposal and we can''t wait to see the ring!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Lala! Please do come back soon with some pics
31.gif
!

~SL.

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Lala!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That''s fantastic!
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! The ring sounds lovely, I''m hoping we get to see photos!

tabu

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
See you over in BWW
2.gif

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Wow, very cool.. loving all of the holiday proposals and that they are a surprise! Congrats!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congratulations!!! What a wonderful way to propose.
36.gif

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats lala!!! Very cute proposal story!!! Can''t wait to see pictures of your ring!!

HOORAY
36.gif
9.gif

AprilD

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!! That is so exciting.

I can totally identify with the when are you getting married questions!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you!!! I hope your camera will be fixed so you can share some photos with us. Your ring sounds like a real stunner!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results