shape
carat
color
clarity

Ladies in Danger

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
These are the ladies in danger of being removed from the list at the next update. I hate to remove people, especially those very high on the list, but we want an active community here. Stop in and say hi, give us an update, etc. so that I won't have to remove you!

Dreamgirl (May 10, 2010)
smithsmith (Oct. 1, 2010)
Aliceinwonderland (Nov. 7, 2010)
gemma.in.waiting (Oct. 15, 2010)
sarai11 (Nov. 3, 2010)

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Are these ladies already married? What do the dates stand for?

kateydid05

Shiny_Rock
Mayerling, these are ladies still on the LIW list and the dates are the last time they posted on PS. I think if they haven't posted in 3 months they get a warning and then get removed from the list.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Kateydid05 is right, these ladies are still waiting and are still on the list. The dates are when they last posted anywhere on PS. If ladies who have under 500 posts haven't posted anywhere on PS within the last three months, they will get removed from the list if they don't check in soon. If you have over 500 posts, and you haven't posted anywhere on PS for 6 months, then you are also in danger of being removed.

We just want to keep our list current and full of active posters.

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
I don't post here often, but I'm wondering if Dreamgirl should maybe be 'grandfathered' into staying on the list? She does have over 5000 posts, shes been a member for a while. Just my 0.02, I know she said in some of her posts that she was super busy.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Prana|1299024643|2862507 said:
I don't post here often, but I'm wondering if Dreamgirl should maybe be 'grandfathered' into staying on the list? She does have over 5000 posts, shes been a member for a while. Just my 0.02, I know she said in some of her posts that she was super busy.
I believe she was removed once for not having posted in 6 months and already reinstated once. I'm not a LIW, so I don't have a dog in this fight, but I don't think once every 6 months is too much to ask...

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
id agree that dreamgirl and smithsmith (not sure how many posts she has?) should stay on the list. And maybe we should post a thread with their names in the title so they see it and hopefully chime in? I keep hoping that DG will pop in one day to let us know she's engaged and has some tiffany bling - or at least that she'll pop in to say how she is =)

its a shame that ladies who've been around so long would fall by the wayside...

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
I think I will give DreamGirl an extra time to check in. I know she was in danger of being removed when Jessie was still listkeeper and we kept her on. However, it's been 10 months since she last posted anywhere on PS. I would also love to know what is going on with her, if she is engaged, etc. But, like I said, it has almost been a year since she posted.

I will give Smithsmith and DreamGirl until the end of March to check in. I will also post a separate thread with their usernames in the title in hopes that they see it.

Also, smithsmith only has 53 total posts.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
good plan, Mayflowers. I think give them til the end of March, esp DG who was so active, i really hope she'll see that thread and update us on how she is.

And fair call on SS, i didnt realise she hasnt been very active....

although, ouch that means id go up to 4 or 5 or something i think on the list :-o

smithsmith

Rough_Rock
I'm here, I just haven't been online much lately. I'm hoping to have a *real* reason to be removed from the list by the time our anniversary rolls around in May...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results