shape
carat
color
clarity

just gotta say how ANNOYED i am

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sera

Ideal_Rock
Can I just say how annoyed I am? ...OK... I''m more than annoyed...

My FF and I went to Robbins Bros to look at styles of rings so I could rule things out and confirm others. WELL... they take just about all your info and I was EMPHATIC that NOTHING should be sent to my house (I live with my grandma) because I didn''t want my family knowing until we announce it which won''t be until I make up my dang mind about the ring. They made note on their computer not to mail anything to the house... and guess what... yup... they mailed a card with big blue "Robbins Bros" in the return address and guess who got the mail?!
32.gif
UHHHHHHHHH! I SOOOO knew that would happen!
38.gif
My grandma says, "Oh, was that junk mail?"
23.gif
UH! My FF was in the process of moving so didn''t have an address which is why mine was used with his name; I should have just made up an address.
38.gif
I''m so ticked! They ruined the surprise!
29.gif
uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I knew it I knew it I knew it!
39.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
UGH....I totally know what you mean. I still get TONS of junk mail from Robbins Bros. Going to that store was the worst experience of my life, btw. lol. They''re all a bunch of car salesmen.
20.gif

The worst thing about getting junk mail was that it took over a year for my BF to propose after originally going there. So it was like a constant reminder that I DIDN''T have a ring.
3.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
argh! how inconsiderate of them! if it comes up with your grandma or anyone else again just tell them that your friend signed you up on their mailing list as a joke ;-)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s so annoying. I hate it when I get mail like that after I said don''t send me anything.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results