shape
carat
color
clarity

Its that time again.....Bets are being taken

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Okay Ladies, i know not a lot of people celebrate Halloween, but its still a fun holiday. So Lets take some bets on how many ladies will be comming off the list this Halloween Holiday.

We havent had much movement so i am going to say 4 Ladies will come off next week.

:appl: Come On Ladies, Step up and place your bet. :appl:

Rose_Dust

Shiny_Rock
Everyone should celebrate halloween...its the perfect holiday, it doesn't discriminate!

Although I love Halloween, I don't think its a very romantic holiday so I'm gonna only say 1.

Happy Halloween!!

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
I'm not a fan of Halloween since my b-day is the next day. I've gotten weird gifts and cakes my whole life because of it. Also I don't quite agree that it doesn't discriminate in that a lot of religious Christians don't celebrate it because it's a historically a pagan holiday I think.

All that said, I'd guess maybe one person off the list.

Rose_Dust

Shiny_Rock
Maybe I'm partial to it because it is my birthday!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
I'm gonna say zero....
But I will still HOPE for LOTS!!!

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
Rose_Dust said:
Maybe I'm partial to it because it is my birthday!

I can see that side of it. As a kid, people dressing up on your birthday and everything.

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Lot's of halloween babies here, my B-day is 2 days after! That being said I'm about 99.9% sure an engagement won't be happening on my end. I know there are some ladies here who want/think it's going to happen for them though, so I'm going to guess 3

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
I'll be conservative and say just one LIW is coming off the list. I hope I'm wrong and it's more.

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I'm thinking probably only 1 maybe 2 but I really hope I'm wrong and that it's at least 3 or 4 :bigsmile:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
So far ladies weve got Zero, One, Two and Four!!

Come on Ladies, this is the fun part of being a LIW..... :lol: :lol:

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Jessie702 said:

I thought the fun part was being ultra-anxious all the time and drooling over pictures of rings :)

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
maebelle said:
Jessie702 said:

I thought the fun part was being ultra-anxious all the time and drooling over pictures of rings :)

well its part of the fun of being a LIW......the fun part is drooling over rings.

mochamamasita

Shiny_Rock
So far, it looks like zero people got engaged on Halloween. I must admit that I'm sad because I was looking forward to reading about a creative Halloween proposal story :(.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
i completely agree mocha, i feel like are list isnt moving at all :errrr:

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Don't fret, more holidays are coming up... how about we get a new bet going for Thanksgiving/Hanukkah/Christmas/New Year ?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
well get a new bet page going in about a week or two....lol....halloween just passed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results