shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I have been lurking for a few months but thought it was time to make it official. I suspect my boyfriend has purchased the ring and he has hinted at a proposal by year''s end.

We have been together for nearly four years, since we met when his sister was my roommate freshman year of college. He is 25 and an apprentice for the local gas company. I am 22 and a health care consultant. We recently bought a house that was a rental property for 20 years and are now concentrating on rehabbing it.

I am so excited for us to officially begin our life together!

Also, here is a blurry but recent pic in the new house... hopefully it works!

l_8f53fa4a44136876995e1615c787fe80.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Morgie!
35.gif

What an exciting time in your life ... Thanks for sharing it with us.

I wish you all the best and please do tell us all about it if you are one of the fortunate ones to get a proposal by the end of the year.
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, my dear! It sounds like this is a really exciting time for you and your boyfriend--congratulations!!
36.gif

You make a gorgeous couple and your tree looks beautiful too! Best wishes on an imminent engagement!
9.gif

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, Morgie! You''re in good company.
9.gif

Quinnie

Rough_Rock
Morgie, welcome! You guys are a very cute match! Congrats on your new house, too. Keep us posted, best wishes.
21.gif

-Quinnie

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
hi there and welcome!!

I love your story and you two are a beautiful couple. :)

I enjoyed hearing all about the two of you and I look forward to learning more in the coming days.

Oh!! And here is some pixie proposal dust for you!! hehe

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Can''t wait to read about your proposal. :) Soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results