shape
carat
color
clarity

intro

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

smiles

Shiny_Rock
hi everybody
i have only posted a few times and never introduced myself. so really quickly heres some background info: (sorry its longer than i though it would be!)

im 19 (almost 20) very young i know and my bf is 20 turning 21 also very young lol. we have been together for over 4 years and i am the first one to admit that tose years were not always perfect. we have overcome a lot of challenges in our time together. we never even came close to discussing the future together until last summer where our relationship got to the point where we had to decide whether it waas time to cut loose and end it happily or whether we rly thought we had a chance or wanted to be together forever. we took 3 weeks apart did some individual thinking/growing and decided we really loved each other and wanted to see where we could go together.

fast forward and for the last 3 months we have had some very serious talks about the future, our expectations, dreams, goals etc... but he doesnt want to talk anymore about it until its something that we could really do something about. so weve discussed getting engaged in 2-3 years when i finish school and married shortly thereafter.

now you might wonder why i chose to introduce myself now?? after discussing marriage until blue in the face he deserves a break so i promised him i wouldnt talk about it for 1 year after which he promises me we can have another long serious talk or small discussions and see where we are at. So i need your stories to tide me over till then!!!

I just want to say everyone here is amazing and i look forward to reading ALL your stories over the next few years!!

-a good friend is like a good bra: supportive, hard to find and always close to your heart

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome! Seems like you have a good plan under your belt. Will he be done with school by the time you''re done as well?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome
35.gif
I think that''s a good plan to wait until you''re finished school. The time will fly by!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results