shape
carat
color
clarity

i thinks this is the year ;-))))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

1stlady

Rough_Rock
HI Everyone been lurking for a while and decided to officially "come out". ;-)

My boyfriend and I went ring looking last week since he''s been talking about marriage non stop the last few weeks. He''s even been telling his friends and my friends that I''m "the one" my girlfriend called and told me this-that was during a superbowl party with all his closest family and friends there.

I''m starting to get excited and my close friends think something is going to happen def by the end of the summer- (i''m hoping so too). He''s all of a sudden booked us a flight to his home town at the end of the month so i can meet his family- which i''m nervous but happy about. It will be the first time that i get to meet his mom since he''s not originally from here.

So wish me some dust too. ;-)))))

Also is there any Houston ladies here on the list? We went ring looking last week at Spence''s used to be Robbins Bros, but i was dissapointed in their selection. There was nothing there that seemed to grab the both of us.

Any reccs on where to look nxt? Whose has a great selection in Houston for settings and men''s bands? I love Tacouri settings just not the price!!! Has any one been to Zadoks?

I''m soo excited
4.gif

Thanks!!!!

kberrie22

Rough_Rock
Hello and welcome 1stlady! I too am still waiting but I feel like this will be my year as well! It is sure exciting to start looking at rings, I remember when my So and I went to look in mid-december, I couldn''t wait to go again! And as luck would have it I did end up going again just a few days ago! How nice to hear that he thinks you are THE ONE :) I wish you both the best and hope your stay on here is short! I am an Idaho gal but I am sure there must be some ladies on here from Texas! How old are you and your bf? And how did you two meet?? What would your dream ring be? Any specific diamond cut preferences that you know you like?

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the List!! I hope your stay is short and sweet!!!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Hi and welcome!!!
35.gif

I think this is the year for me also.

Hopefully our stay here (LIW) will be a short one!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! If you don''t get any bites on Houston around here, ask for jeweler suggestions over in Hangout or Rocky Talky. Plus, there are tons of PS vendors (BGD, Whiteflash, etc) that you can turn to online.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! Hope your stay is short! I''m hoping this is the year for me too!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! I''m here in Houston too. (Have been to Spence and not been impressed either.) Haven''t tried Zadok''s yet, but would like to make a trip to the Galleria area to check it out. If you are anywhere near the Clear Lake area, Lewis Jewelers on Highway 3 seems to be reputable. I live right down the street and haven''t stopped in yet, but I frequently see them listed as authorized dealers for various designers. You may be anti-chain store, but I have been in Jared a few times and they have a large men''s selection. (Wouldn''t buy a diamond there due to steep prices and mediocre quality, but the men''s selection is nice.) Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results