shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m OFF! Still in shock...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
I got my proposal today! It was a COMPLETE SURPRISE.

We order our diamond from WF, and all these while, I''ve been corresponding with Lesley on behalf of my now-FI and had requested for the diamond to be on hold til 20th June, when we will wire money over. Little did I know it was all a trick!

FI actually contacted Lesley and paid for the diamond last Fri and received it this Monday, but got Lesley to keep me thinking that they''re still holding the diamond for us. During the past few days, FI kept saying jokingly that perhaps he will propose with a picture of the diamond. And he did just that. So here''s our story:

Today, after having dinner with my friend, the 3 of us went down to the pier to try out some night shots with my new camera. He promised that he will give me a present today cos I was in a bad mood yesterday (I was expecting to get a photo frame). When I asked him for my present, he got my friend to shoot a video of him giving it to me. I didn''t suspect a thing, cos I thought he''s just fooling around.

He then proceed to take out a photograph of the diamond. I was so tickled that I started laughing. He then asked me to marry him. I thought he was just kidding, so I said "NO!" and continued laughing. He then said "But I even brought the cert!". I thought he brought a copy of the cert printed from the website. While I was still laughing, he took out a folder with AGS embossed on it! I was so shocked that I didn''t know how to react. He then opened the folder and took out the cert and the diamond. He then asked me again to marry him. I was so shocked that all I could said was "You got Lesley to trick me!"

He knelt down and asked me again to marry him and I finally said yes. I think the reality of this have yet to sink in. I''m still in shock! But a very happy kinda shock. Hehe...

Photos coming soon...
18.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
A shot of it on my hand. Pardon the wrinkly hands! Can''t believe my hands are so wrinkly when I''m only 21...
39.gif

x-factorhand1.jpg

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
These pics are so not doing my stone justice! It''s so sparkly... But then again, it''s midnight here in Singapore. Maybe it''ll look better in the sun!
36.gif

x-factorshot2.jpg

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know why the stone looks so dark in the photos. It''s WF X-factor, 0.591ct, F, SI2, totally eyeclean. Tt''s all for now. Will try for better ones in the morning!

x-factorshot4.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! That is so sweet of your fiance to surprise you with a proposal even when you picked out the diamond together! Beautiful diamond. It's great to finally see some pictures of the WF X-factor.

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!! What a great proposal story! Do you know how you will be setting the diamond?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lesley is fantastic.
36.gif
So great that she kept the surprise for your FI!

That x-factor stone...is BEAUTIFUL! What are your setting plans?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
How fantastic! I have to admit, I thought it was REALLY REALLY weird the WF had agreed to hold the diamond for you guys for so long. Now it makes total sense because it was a lie!

Congrats!!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
NeatFreak: I guess I''m really gullible!
12.gif

We''ve decided to go for an x-prong. Now I just can''t wait to get my stone set and wear this baby!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

You are a cute couple - and a beautiful rock!

Don''t worry about the no make-up - when FI proposed to me I was in snoopy pyjamas, and hadn''t even brushed my hair!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Really pretty stone! Best wishes on your engagement!!!

And the setting???? You''ll have fun with that stage!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Loved your proposal story!! You two are adorable. The X factor is a wow!!! Congrats on your engagement!! Can''t wait to see how you get it set!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Yay!!

I love the diamond!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!! The x-factor is such a stunning and unique stone! Can''t wait to see it in its new home! Be sure to post pics when you get it set!

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
YIPPEE SKIPPY! I am very happy for you! I second the notion, i have always be curious to see what those x-factors looked like in "real" life... they are purdy cool!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!
9.gif

I love to see more and more of these X-Factors around here!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
what a beauty...and a cute proposal....how are you setting that gorgeous stone?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great proposal story!!! Congratulations on your engagement, and I look forward to seeing your pics!
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif
You guys are so cute, and the stone is YUMMY!
18.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I love that he surprised you so well.

The stone is beautiful, can''t wait to see the finished product!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
x factor in an x prong! That is a winning combination! Congratulations!!!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
I finally got more pictures! It''s 12nn now in Singapore.
10.gif

Let''s start with a PS shot...

PSxfactor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results