shape
carat
color
clarity

*HUGE sigh of relief* (school-related, not boy-related)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
As some of you know, I''m currently doing a one-year master''s program which is quite challenging (it essentially consumed my life last term and will probably do so for most of the rest of the course, which ends in mid-July), and I only get THREE GRADES for the entire thing. I had a 6000-word paper due at the end of last term, a 6000-6500-word paper due at the end of this term, and then my master''s thesis which is 20,000 words. Those are the only grades used to determine if I get the degree or not! And it''s been freaking me out! I am used to MUCH more official feedback, so this has been rather nerve-wracking!
32.gif

Anyway, the reason I''m writing this is because I found out the results of my first essay and finally feel like I can BREATHE again!! I was worried for basically all of November (the 2nd half of 1st term) that I was in over my head, but I ended up doing ok and now that I have had feedback, I feel better about the work that is to come, and I wanted to share my relief with you ladies, since I had shared my concerns earlier! There is still much to do, but I feel more like I can handle it now.
10.gif
9.gif

Thank you all again for your previous encouragement and positive comments! You chicks rock.
2.gif

Sha

Ideal_Rock
That''s wonderful to hear!
1.gif
It''s great to get good feedback after you''ve put in soo much work.

I''m also doing a Masters program so I completely understand how difficult and tiring it can be. Looks like you''ll be finishing up soon though - keep hanging in there!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
YAY~!!! I would be happy and relieved too! Congrats!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations--I''m glad your program is going so well!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, ladies! I hope those of you who are in school have had a restful break and feel ready to start the next term as well. I am crossing all my fingers and toes that I can stay feeling this motivated until I do my two presentations and write my next paper.
3.gif

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
That's marvelous. That must be such a huge relief. Good luck on everything else, you've come this far!
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Thanks very much, chicas! I had a couple of hours yesterday of "ahhh, so relieved"--I had been so worried about it that my hands were shaking and my heart was racing when I opened the email with my grade and comments from the professors! I''m normally a pretty chill, relaxed person, but not in this course I''m not!
6.gif

Anyway, after that little break, it was back to more work for the upcoming essay and presentations, which is what I''ll be doing the rest of the weekend. You will probably notice me appearing less and less on the boards--at least that''s the plan, but this place can be addictive!
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great news! I get my christmas exam results on the 5th of feb and I''m dreading them.
32.gif
I hope that I do as well as you did!! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results