shape
carat
color
clarity

However much I love being on top...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Are you saying you''re no longer on the LIW list?!?!?!?!? What happened?? Give it up!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
GGAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ginger!!!!! So excited!!! Going to see your LEON right now, but my GOODNESS, as much as I like seeing you up there too, I''m glad to see you graduate! Hooray for our longest-on-the-list LIW!!! YAY
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
YIPPEE SKIPPEE!!! That was one of the cutest stories I have read. I love that you were asked in your private bubble! Congrats and best wishes!!!! Oh and your ring is incredible....drooling.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
ginger it is FABULOUS!!!! I''ve been waiting right along with you and it seemed like forever!!!!!! I had a feeling that he was planning something special..guys can''t hang onto a Leon for too long, they are just too gorgeous to sit in a box.

I can just see that soda going all over the car. lol!!!

Congratulations to you both.

lovey

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Yeah!!!! I knew it wouldn''t be much longer
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

And as for that leon masterpiece, YOWSA
30.gif
Lo-o-o-o-ove the side view of the basket!

Congratulations
35.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats again, Ginger! Your ring is just gooooorgeous, dahling!

Wait a tick, that means that I move up one more spot on the list . . . hrrrmmmmm.
2.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger! Congratulations! I am now rushing over to remove you from the top of our list! WooHoo!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks jenwill. I''m going over ther now so I can see my name gone and just bask in the glow for a little bit! I told my pre-hubby that I posted our ring and he
20.gif
. I love him, but he just doesn''t understand!
9.gif

Oh and we decided that every year on May 9, no matter where we are or what we''re doing, we''re going to eat some fried chicken...heehee --we''re dorks!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, man, ginger, this opens up a whole new ballgame for me and MY honey, as it is now MY name solidly at the top of the list, lol!!

It is BREATHTAKING, btw!! And what a personal proposal, well done, Mr. Ginger!!
36.gif

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Ginger, something is definitely in that Texas water! Congrats to you & the Mr. hehe. The ring is just stunning & definitely worth the wait. Leon does it again. Wishing you health, wealth & happiness. :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results