shape
carat
color
clarity

hey ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Hey! I''m just checking in real quick to say I miss this forum and hope to be back on again more often. Things have been especially chaotic!

But on to better news: My b/f has been pretty serious lately about going to jewelry stores. He may even have ordered one! We have special surprise plans (surprise to me) on V-day, so who knows, maybe my waiting will be over soon. Best wishes to everyone!!

njc - I''m almost certain my b/f ended up not buying through Robbins Delaware Diamonds either. Silly guys!?!

OH, and here''s a sneak peek at something I got over the holidays from my mom. I''m sorry, I know it is a tease. This is just a crappy camera phone pic of 2 pendants. My sis got one and I got one. They were made from earrings. I have neck shots of mine on me that I will post in the gemstone forum sometime hopefully soon. It is Simon G, rubellite with tiny diamond halo. Very small and delicate. I adore it!!!
30.gif

Attachments

• SG1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 208

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
One more
28.gif

Attachments

• SG_2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 204

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, they''re beautiful!!! Can''t wait to see the neck shots!

Also,they remind me SO MUCH of msflutter''s engagement ring! Maybe you should let her borrow yours sometime....hehe, or ask to borrow her ring!
2.gif

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful pendants! Can''t wait to see it on a necklace on your neck!
What is your BF shopping for in an e-ring? Is it a total surprise or did you give him some guidance?

njc

Brilliant_Rock
So glad you checked in!!! I was thinking about you just the other day...

I love your pretty pendant! Exciting that there are secret plans going on... i really hope this is it!!! Ive got fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you and everyone else on here!!!

Silly boys dont know a good thing when they see it, at least as far as jewelry stores go! I wish Robbins was closer, but at the same time im glad cause id want to live there. Hopefully he didnt go to BBB... love my ring, but im really having issues with their customer service when i go in for inspections... but thats another stroy for another time!
1.gif

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best of luck to you, Buena Girl! I''m holding thumbs for you!
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yipee! BG- I will have my fingers crossed for you, and that necklace looks sweet, will you be wearing it on the big night?

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all!! I'm trying not to think about it too much in case it doesn't happen. And to try to keep a little bit of suspense/surprise.
2.gif

albi- It does remind me a lot of msflutter's, although hers is a stunning ruby!

GGLW- This link should answer your question: my ring aspirations
31.gif

njc- The drive is really what killed it for my b/f. The Del. store is an hour drive, but where he went to purchase is 5 minutes away. And no, it's not BBB. I'm sorry that you are having issues!! Are they trying to tell you that you need something fixed or altered?

Mata- Last weekend I broke the necklace chain
38.gif
39.gif
If I can get it fixed in time, then I definitely want to wear it. The color is perfect for Valentines!!

Speaking of the pendant, here are a few pics. Luckily, I had taken some pics (for pscope of course
9.gif
) a few days before the chain broke.

SGrubellite.jpg

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Happy you checked in. That necklace is beautiful!!
I hope V-day is the day for you!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad that''s are progressing with you and your BF. I''m going to be on pins and needles waiting to hear all about your V-day surprise. I can''t wait to see hand shots of your future e-ring!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Buena!!! Your necklace is gorgeous!!!!! Looks great on you!!! Im so jealous!
18.gif

My ring is fine. Every time i take it in to get it inspected, they read me the riot act. Are you SURE it came from BBB. Did it come from THIS store? Where is your reciept? Why dont you have this peice of paper we sent you a year ago? You really need this stupid little piece of paper so we can write our name on it everytime, blah, blah, blah... Last time the guy agreed to check my ring, but only after looking up the purchase in the computer, and i think he lied when he said my prongs were okay, 'cause stuff is getting stuck under one of them. He also wouldnt check my wedding band (didnt come from them), which i understand, but at the same time dont. DH has spent what i think is a good amount of money at that store and there are THOUSANDS of jewlery stores around us... im thinking if im driving to Tysons anyways, im just going to start going to Quest. So HA on them...
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results