shape
carat
color
clarity

He proposed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
First, I want to thank everyone from the LIW thread for all of their support and for sharing your stories.

Second, you can take me off of the list because my Darling proposed!!

We had been planning a trip to New Orleans with his family, so I thought he might propose to me on the trip- boy did he catch me off guard!! The night before we left, I was sitting at my vanity getting dressed to go out to a work function when he came over to me and got down on his knee. I thought he was just being sweet and loving, when his voice got even quieter and he started to propose. He was absolutely adorable!!
30.gif
I started shaking and welling up with tears, and of course I said, "YES!!" I couldn''t believe it!!! I didn''t want to leave the house to go do business!!! I could have killed him and smothered him with kisses all at once- I chose the latter
2.gif
. He explained to me that he just couldn''t wait any longer to ask me and make me his fiancee (A girl can''t argue with that kind of logic, hee hee)!! He also confided in me that he had been terrified of taking the ring on the plane and losing it.

So we''re back from an amazing trip and we are engaged!! I''m going to try and get some better pictures later today which I will post in the Show me the Ring section.

For more details on the ring, click HERE

dj_sun.jpg

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Kalli...

I''m so glad you shared how he proposed...I was going to ask you in your other posting of your ring...How sweet the way he proposed!!! How did your family take the news?? Did you wait until you got to NO? Or did you call them immediately?? SHARE!!!
32.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
AWWW!!!! I love this story!!! So sweet and heartfelt--a rock and roll softy at heart
2.gif
2.gif

WHOA, there is some serious fire coming off of that thing!!! CONGRATS!!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, sweet proposal and I''m so glad he got to surprise you! What a beautiful ring!
Congratulations and lots of continued happiness!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww, sounds like you have one seriously sweet boy there who loves you a ton! congrats again!!
36.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations kaili!! such a sweet proposal and what a gorgeous ring
30.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats!!! What a sweetie

1.gif

30.gif
And your ring is breathtaking!!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for the sweet words!
36.gif
I''m so glad to have this forum
9.gif

OChiAlumna: I called my sister immediately to tell her the news, and she was so excited!! My dad is out of the country right now, so he doesn''t know, but my fiance and I had gone down to see him a couple weeks before so he could ask permission. My dad was so teary eyed at the time and busy making champagne toasts, I think he kept forgetting that we weren''t already engaged. My fi showed him the ring, and my dad couldn''t understand why he didn''t put it on me that night. My stepmother had to explain to my dad that the proposal would come later- in my dad''s eyes, after he gave his blessing, we were already engaged, hee hee. That night, he was already brainstorming for the wedding plans. Mom is another story... she has dementia (Alzheimer''s type symptoms) and has trouble processing information sometimes, I''m waiting for a more clear day to tell her, so that she will understand. My sister said that she was pretty lucid tonight, so I think I will call her tomorrow morning when she is fresh.

It has been such a whirlwind- getting engaged, flying out of town, and coming straight back home into a huge work load that I haven''t even had time to call all of my friends... you guys know before some of my friends who live across the country! You better bet I''ll be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow calling people, though- I can''t wait!
9.gif

ky6

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! And what a supersweet proposal. Congratulations!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
You were surprised oh that is great! And your ring, wow wee!
30.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Kaili, that is just the sweetest proposal!! Isn''t that just the most precious thing when a man says that he just couldn''t wait any longer to ask you to be his wife?!?! Awwwww... Congratulations ~ and, again, love the ring!! I think you will always be so happy with that style and setting.

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Kaili! I absolutely adore the high look! Gorgeous ring.
30.gif
Such a cute story.

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
Boy, oh boy. After checking in last night and seeing all the great news I knew I had many congrats to give out, this is so wonderful, so many happy ladies that deserve it so much!! I know it must have been hard to have to leave on business but at least you got to go so off your new ring right away, and what a GREAT ring it is!!! Congrats!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Whenever I read your story I imagine I''ve seen it before in an old movie or something. And the fact that he couldn''t wait any longer just absolutely melts me.

Congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results