shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday BlueRoses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday to you
Your poodle is blue
You''re one of our favorite
L-I-W
emcake.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!!!!!

To one my of favorite Pscopers.
1.gif

I hope you have a wonderful day and a great year to come!

emlove.gif
Jenn, Freddy & Elmo
emteeth.gif
emdog.gif
emdog.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
emotion-19.gif
emcake.gif
Happy Birthday Blue Roses!
emcake.gif
emotion-19.gif

emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
emrose.gif
-here is a dozen red ones for ya!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday, BlueRoses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.gif

royalasschergirl

Shiny_Rock
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy biiiiirtthhhdaaay dear blue rooosees, happy birthday to you!

now a little poetry.........

roses are blue, birthdays are where its at --
hope you get a ring soon, and a BIG ONE at that!

Happy birthday!!
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, you guys are the BEST!!!!!

Thank you so very, very much Erin, Jenn, Apple, Matatora, Ally, Lauren, and Royal Asscher Girl....you have NO IDEA how much you all just made me smile
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

THANK YOU!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
20.gif
20.gif
35.gif

(p.s. I also have to give a big ol' shout-out to my birthday twins KimberJEB and HeartsonFire!!)
35.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

BlueRoses, Have a SUPER DAY!!!
emcake.gif

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday to Blue,
And KimberJ-E-B..... too,
and last but not leastly....

Heartsonfire gets one too!

Happy birthday to all of you!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Aw, you girls are so great
1.gif
Thanks to AChiOalumna, Blue824, Libster, and JenWill!!!! The good wishes are making my day
9.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday!! I hope your special day goes well for you
36.gif
emcake.gif
emotion-19.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUEROSES!!!!

hope you had a wonderful day today
emotion-19.gif

KimberJEB

Shiny_Rock
Happy Birthday Blueroses! And Heartsonfire! And ME!!! LOL.

Guess what? He proposed today!!!!

I''ll post more tomorrow, I am VERY sleepy, but...YAY!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Now THAT is a happy birthday! I have officially crossed KimberJEB off of the LIW list...I cannotr wait to hear the proposal story!

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Belated Happy Birthday to you Blueroses, KimberJEB! I hope you both had wonderful birthdays too.

Thank you so much for the lovely birthday greetings. That is so sweet of you to be reminded of my birthday. I had a wonderful birthday. In fact my bestfriend arranged a surprise for me and I was completely caught off guard. Friends and my family were invited without me knowing it. It was simply amazing. Hugs to you all.

KimerJEB: Congratulations on your proposal. What a lovely birthday gift. So happy for you.

I really thought my ex bf will propose to me on my birthday. Well he didn''t even show up. And besides it''s been over for two months. Life goes on.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
emotion-19.gif
Happy Belated Birthday, BlueRoses!
emgift.gif
emcake.gif

Hope you had a fantastic day!
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
crap, i am a bit late. but happy belated birthday blueroses!! we''ll call it your birthday week instead
emcake.gif
hehe

i hope you had a wonderful day!

(and congrats to KimberJEB too, can''t wait to hear your story!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Double crap, I''m late too!!!!
39.gif
HAPPY BELATED BITHDAY BLUEROSES!!!!!!! I hope it was awesome cause you''re awesome!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again SO VERY MUCH to all of you!!!! (I typed a reply this morning and as I submitted it Time Warner decided to lose our connection for a few hours)

Anyway, THANK YOU also to Irish Eyes, Buena Girl, KBerly, KimberJEB(or is that soon-to-be-MRS. KimberJEB!!!!!!!), heartsonfire, Diamonds4Me, icekid, and Kaleigh. You are all wonderful!

Thank you for all the kind b-day wishes, everyone--you have no idea how much it all meant on a not-too-thrilled-to-be-31-kind of b-day! (And you''re right icekid, it will just have to be my bday WEEK!!)

heartsonfire, I''m so glad you had a good b-day celebration w/ all your family and friends! You deserve so much happiness!!

KimberJEB, HOORAY!!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks again Ladies
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Okay, so I feel silly bumping my own birthday thread (again), but I didn''t know where to post this....it''s technically not a colored stone, but it''s also not up to the Show Me forum.....

Here is my b-day gift from my boy.

I know, I know--yet again, a lovely b-day gift that doesn''t fit quite right on my ring finger, but it''s pretty. Pearl is my birthstone, and I''m also pleased that he''s catching on to Internet vendors.....this is from BlueNile, and he did it completely on his own, I had no idea at all. (Well, this is one gift, the other was a pretty sweet spa package w/ facial, massage, haircut/color, and a series of yoga classes
1.gif
) Hard to not be wistful when all I want is the QUESTION, but this was a very lovely gift and I love how it looks on--will have to get some neck shots. The bottom two pearls do this really cool swingy thing like a pendulum when I move
4.gif

3stonepearlbday.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I love it--very beautiful piece...he is learning and in trainng for the "big one."
2.gif
--good job!
36.gif

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhhhh that''s lovely! He did a great job indeed
1.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Blue. I''ve never seen pearls that were so stylishly displayed.
35.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2005 11:52:50 PM
Author: blueroses
Okay, so I feel silly bumping my own birthday thread (again), but I didn''t know where to post this....it''s technically not a colored stone, but it''s also not up to the Show Me forum.....

Here is my b-day gift from my boy.

I know, I know--yet again, a lovely b-day gift that doesn''t fit quite right on my ring finger, but it''s pretty. Pearl is my birthstone, and I''m also pleased that he''s catching on to Internet vendors.....this is from BlueNile, and he did it completely on his own, I had no idea at all. (Well, this is one gift, the other was a pretty sweet spa package w/ facial, massage, haircut/color, and a series of yoga classes
1.gif
) Hard to not be wistful when all I want is the QUESTION, but this was a very lovely gift and I love how it looks on--will have to get some neck shots. The bottom two pearls do this really cool swingy thing like a pendulum when I move
4.gif
That''s an absolutely gorgeous necklace, blueroses---I think it would look lovely w/ your future wedding dress!
9.gif

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Happy belated birthday to Heartsonfire & KimberJEB too & congrats on your engagement KimberJEB!!!
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty necklace, blueroses! Sounds like you had a pretty nice bithday
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results