shape
carat
color
clarity

GOOD news!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
So, this weekend, BF and I went to the pool after I got off work. On Friday night I made white sangria, and I chose to drive to the pool. Poor guy is always the one choosing to be responsible and drive while I have a few glasses of wine. :) So, I decided to let him indulge a little, he's been so stressed at work. Well, it turns out the sangria was a leeeetle more potent than we thought it would be, and my sweet boy got slightly intoxicated.

He is terrible at keeping secrets from me, and so once he was tipsy he just started pouring out information. I found out the church has already been booked and we have a wedding date-- April 14, 2012!! Yahooo! My mom has been looking at reception venues, so that once we are engaged we will have our options narrowed down a little. This is great because BF and I both live in Oklahoma, but the wedding will be in Texas. We rarely get to go home, so I'm pleased to know that my mom is already on top of things!!

He also said we would have been engaged by now, but he was told the ring would take 4 weeks to make, and it's been 7 1/2. I have a feeling I'll be sporting that bad boy sometime in the next 3 weeks! Aaaah, I can't wait!!

Anywho, I just needed to share. :love:

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
So happy for you!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS!! :appl: Can't wait to see the ring!! Now you just have 3 more weeks to wait (the longest 3 weeks of your life!!! HAHA) :lol:

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
TooPatient|1302542265|2893294 said:
Congratulations!

So..... does he know that you know?

Haha, yes. He was drunk, but not blackout. He remembers all of it. He kept apologizing and asking if he had ruined it for me. I don't think he has at all...

It just means on Thursday I get to be excited that it's ONE YEAR AWAY!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I simply cannot wait to help plan your wedding, my dear! SO excited for you and L! Now that jeweler needs to hurry the heck up so that you can get engaggggggggedddddddddd.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
princesss|1302550926|2893452 said:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I simply cannot wait to help plan your wedding, my dear! SO excited for you and L! Now that jeweler needs to hurry the heck up so that you can get engaggggggggedddddddddd.

SQUEEE!!! I know! I better get my nails done before he comes down this weekend!

peonies

Rough_Rock
Yay that is so great! Sometimes I try to encourage my boyfriend to have another glass of wine because he always spills secrets when he drinks..... :naughty:

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
peonies|1302668702|2894733 said:
Yay that is so great! Sometimes I try to encourage my boyfriend to have another glass of wine because he always spills secrets when he drinks..... :naughty:

Hahaha! I swear I didn't do it on purpose this time, but I get what you mean! Poor guys..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results