shape
carat
color
clarity

Colorless/near colorless marquise MMD?

sesame

Rough_Rock
I haven't been able to come across any lab-grown diamonds in a marquise shape, especially on sites that seem reliable and aren't actually selling a diamond simulant. I am particularly interested in MMDs that would be of G+ color. Does this exist? If so, what are some reliable vendors/websites where I can purchase one? Thank you!

EEFranklin

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Mined rough diamonds are found in a wide variety of shape and sizes. For a long and narrow piece of rough diamond, a marquise might be the only logical shape to cut. Lab diamonds grow in a very consistent shape that works best for round and square cuts. The long dimension in marquise and pear shapes do not fit as well into rough lab diamonds, so have a much lower yield and are not generally as available. When marquise and pear shapes are available, they will be smaller than other shapes. For example, a rough diamond that could cut into a 1ct round might only cut into a 1/3ct marquise or 1/2ct pear.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know there are a few different reasons people choose man made diamonds, but if you're doing it for the ethical/ green aspects Of MMDs I might suggest going the second hand route. You will find maaaaany marquise on the second hand market, and as you are reusing/ upcycling, the effect on the environment is minimal.

Just an idea as I know marquise aren't ideal for mmds s

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results