shape
carat
color
clarity

Win a pair of Wprong earrings from Whiteflash in April Redbook

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone else see this? I was flipping through this month''''s Redbook while waiting at the paediatrician''''s this morning. Did I miss a post on this? hmmm...
Lisa

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this to in a magazine a few weeks ago when I was getting my nails done. But, I didn''t see anything on the Whiteflash website.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
really? i''ll have to pick Redbook and take a look..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What did it say exactly???

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Redbook will run out of magazines thanks to a rush of Pricescopers demanding copies.
9.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Damn it was on their free stuff sweepstakes page. I just looked up the redbook website and they already have May''s up which ends May 16th. So we missed it girls
39.gif
. It was .5 each ear set in a white gold W prong!
39.gif
Wonder who won?
31.gif

Lisa

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/1/2006 11:23:01 AM
Author: JohnQuixote
You all don't miss a thing do you?
1.gif
Nothing appears on our website because this was a promotion exclusive to Redbook readers/subscribers (they register to win on the magazine’s site).

OK...so how do we get a promotion exclusive to Pricescope? (Where we register to win on the Pricescope site.)

Deb
34.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/1/2006 11:23:01 AM
Author: JohnQuixote
You all don''t miss a thing do you?
1.gif
Nothing appears on our website because this was a promotion exclusive to Redbook readers/subscribers (they register to win on the magazine’s site).
that''s not fair
7.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Guys, policy 8.2. "Posts of any special promotions/offers/surveys/coupons from other companies as well as affiliate based URLs are not allowed."
38.gif
The policies apply to any company including advertisers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results