shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Wedding Band Would You Choose?

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I haven''t posted in a long time, but this site helped me when I was in search of a 3 stone ring and, after wearing it alone (it''s an anniversary ring - not an e ring), I want a band to go along with it. Just to mix things up now and then.

So, I am hoping you can help me choose the band
36.gif

Here is what I am considering:

Option 1: Beverly K band with blue sapphires (pic shows yellow but they would be blue)
Option 2: Rectangle sapphire and round diamond eternity band
Option 3: sapphire and diamond eternity

No picture of my 3 stone, but it has a 1.5 ct center with .35 sides (I have a size 5 finger, so it gives great coverage) and is a standard basket setting.

Thanks for sharing your opinion!

(This post has a pic of Opt 1- others to follow)

facetgirlbeverlyk1.jpg

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Visually #3 would probably be the best "match" to your three stone ring cause it has sections of three diamonds in there, but really I don''t think you can go wrong with any of these. Hard to judge withouth seeing your ring.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun search!!

It''s hard to say w/o seeing your anniversary band next to the 3 choices. Personally I''ve tried on one similar to #2 and it looked just wonderful on my hand -- but it wouldn''t stand alone.

I''d like to see #1 in person that looks very nice but I wonder if you have enough length to your fingers to carry off the width and top it with your Ann. Band?

Any photos of your Ann. Band on your hand?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like 1 and 2. Hard to tell without seeing them next to your ring. I think 3 might not look too good because of the large repeat of the
design (I think you need a smaller repeat with a 3 stone).

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to all of you for responding
35.gif

I am leaning towards option 2. I''ll circle back and post pics once I decide.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
without seeing your ring, it''s a bit more difficult to pick, but based on the bands themselves, I much prefer #2

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like # 3 the best. They are all pretty though.

stci

Ideal_Rock
They are all beautiful but my choice is #2. Simply gorgeous!
30.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
all are gorgeous!!!!!! My fave is number 3 for with a three stone, but number 1 is amazing too!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
#3 is stunning!

mz

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I like option 1 the best.

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Number one is such a pretty ring! I woul go with that. It''s unique.

LivelyGemStones326

Rough_Rock
Trade
For fun ring by itslef, I like number 1.

But I like number 3 the best as a wedding band.
30.gif

It''s simple yet very eye catching!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
facetgirl-I responded within a day of your initial posting, but the computer ate my post. I hadn't had anything memorable to say, so I stayed silent. I really wish that you could post a picture of your anniversary band

in this thread. Is there any possibility of that? (BTW, mr. ma re had me convinced that the third band was the way to go in the absence of seeing your anniversary band, but I felt that there was no way that you could

go wrong given how elegant the three bands you chose were!)

AGBF
34.gif

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Maevie, Marcyc, stci, Bella Mzeeo, ooohdiamonds, Movie Zombie, packrat, IndyLady, merrymunky, LivelyGemStones326, SanDiegoLady, and AGBF (whew, that took time!)
35.gif

Thank you all for your input!

I''ve tried to find a picture of my 3stone but just can''t seem to get my hands on one. I''ll try to take one tonight and post it.

As an update, I love #1 but wouldn''t wear it on its own. If anything, I''d wear the ring as a stacker if its not with the 3 stone.

Also, I saw both #2 and #3 at a jeweler recently and fell in love with both of them.

I plan to make up my mind this week and will definitely circle back with what I''ve selected.

THANK YOU AGAIN to all of you that have responded. I love this site- you are all so helpful.

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I found a picture of my 3 stone - here it is.

(I posted this along time ago, under a different user name that I forgot I had. I''ve since re-registered, but am glad I was able to find this!)

The middle stone is a 1.5 VG cut; H color; SI stone. I received alot of help from fellow pricescopers when I decided on this stone (I was nervous about the GIA rating, but in the end, it performed equally well or better than some of the smaller Ex cut stones I looked at.)

Thanks again for all of your input.

facetgirl3stone.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, first of all, you have beautiful hands, facetgirl, so you can wear anything at all in terms of ring style. That is nice! Having seen your classic looking anniversary band, I am also convinced that any ring can be worn

alongside it. That means that choosing a band is up to you and your personal preference. I like the third band the most. I really like the sapphires in it; they seem substantial and very blue to me. If the ring were for

me, I would choose that one! The lovely thing for you is that you cannot make a bad choice! I will be waiting to see what you choose! Good luck!

Deb/AGBF
34.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
#3 gets my vote. What a gorgeous ering you have... Have fun choosing!!!!

lightningbug

Shiny_Rock
Your 3 stone is gorgeous!

I own the first band - the Beverly K - with diamonds only. It's beautiful, but it's quite wide and I don't think it would look right with your 3 stone. The second rings is lovely, though.
30.gif
Will you have a chance to try any of these on?

lightningbug

Shiny_Rock
I keep trying to edit my last post, but it won''t let me, grrr.

I just looked more closely at the Beverly K, and I was wrong. It''s exactly the same motif as mine, but only about half the width. It might be beautiful with your 3 stone. So sorry!
5.gif

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks AGBF, Kaleigh, joflier and lightningbug!

I am pursiung one more avenue-having something custom made for me. I am just waiting to get something back from the jeweler and then I''ll circle back with my choice.

Thanks again for all of your help!

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Violet3!

As an update, I went to a local jeweler and they had #3 on display and after trying it on, I am convinced it''s the one for me
36.gif

I''m trying to purchase it on-line (I am finding better pricing on-line).

As soon as I get it, I will post a picture.

THANK YOU AGAIN! The sapphires look absolutely lovely in contrast to the 3 stone.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/19/2010 8:52:37 PM
Author: facetgirl

Thanks Violet3!

As an update, I went to a local jeweler and they had #3 on display and after trying it on, I am convinced it's the one for me

I'm trying to purchase it on-line (I am finding better pricing on-line).

As soon as I get it, I will post a picture.

THANK YOU AGAIN! The sapphires look absolutely lovely in contrast to the 3 stone.
I loved the third band, facetgirl! I am so glad you chose that one. I await the photos!

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
34.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results