shape
carat
color
clarity

Oops...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I just realised last night that the two e-ring projects I''m working on this year are going to end up looking very similar.

My first project, which has been completed and I am currently wearing, is an OEC in a fishtail solitaire setting. Pic below.
DSC02896.JPG

My second project which is currently underway is re-setting my transitional from a LOGR micropave halo into a simpler style of halo, similar to the Tacori 2502 with just a delicate halo around the diamond and a plain band. Pic below of cellososweet''s Tacori 2502. I hope she doesn''t mind!

withalittleextrabling.JPG

I know it''s a bit late to be worrying about it, but I have always wanted a few different styles of rings to change over depending on mood and occasion. Now I will have two quite similar solitaire style rings... d''oh! I''m not a RHR person, so I wouldn''t wear one on my right hand.

On hindsight I wish I''d made my fishtail setting into a three-stone with two small diamonds on either side. I love the simplicity of it as a solitaire, but now regret that I will have TWO solitaire style settings.

Does anyone else have two very similar looking e-rings? Can people suggest different bands to change up the looks for these two rings so they don''t look too much alike? I would love some suggestions or opinions
1.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I looove the french cut bands-I think it would look great w/your Sally solitaire!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
D&T thank you for the link. I''d forgotten that SingleStone does amazing bands. My fingers are too short to flank a band on either side, but one of them snuggled up with the fishtail would look amazing. I currently wear my fishtail with a half-eternity band with round brilliants but I think an antique style band would look a lot better.

Packrat I love that you call the fishtail my Sally solitaire! She did an amazing job with this setting. I can''t wait to see my other setting that she''s currently working on for me.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
totally hear you on those short fingers!... I myself have short fingers
39.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Adding bands in a great idea, but personally, I don''t think that they look tooo much alike. I will say that they are both very classic looks, but each gorgeous on their own right! I especially love the OEC fishtail. Its gorgeous!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both pretty and I don''t think they look that much alike.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results