shape
carat
color
clarity

Large ring size change?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

I am in the process of choosing a new band and it is absolutely unsizable, so I need to get the size right the first time. I wear my rings quite loose as I hate the "pinched" look. My problem is that my husband and I are exercising regularly now and I am afraid that with weight loss, choosing the larger size now, may be too loose in the future. My plat. wedding band is an 8 and is loose-ish, (which I like), my 10 stone plat wedding band is a 7.5, but I did want that snugger so that it would not spin, so now I am seriously between choosing the 7.5 which is snug when warm (but it doesn''t look pinched), and the 8 which will be looser, but in winter may be too loose. I also should add that I live in S. Florida and it will be warm and downright hot for about 5 - 6 months of the year.

Has anyone lost a bunch of weight and had a very dramatic change in ring size? I would hate to see this ring bought, then down the road just sit in my jewel box. Jeez, you would think I am choosing between a size 2 and a size 10 : ) I keep telling myself, it''s just half a bloody size girl!!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results