shape
carat
color
clarity

Huggie earrings from WF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those are really cute DS and a nice addition for Whiteflash! I have a pair of pave huggie hoops in white gold from Honora that I''ve had for several years. I mostly wear my studs now, but your post makes me think that I should get them out and wear them now and then.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 8:06:46 AM
Author:diamondseeker2006
I cannot find the post, but the other day I was reading where someone was asking MrsS about her huggie earrings. I just noticed that WF has added a pair on their site with little ACA's and I'll bet they will be very popular! Oh, and they come in platinum or white gold!
It was ME ME ME!!! Those are SAH-weet!! I wonder how they'd look with the edges milgrained?? Hmmmmmm Hmmmmmm. I keep flip-flopping between wanting bezel-set studs or huggie hoops for my first pair of "real" (post-new-piercing YAY) earrings.
9.gif
Ya think by the time my wee holes heal up WF will offer those Ready Set Bezel Studs??
31.gif
And how much will I have saved up by then?
27.gif

Thanks DiamondSeeker!!!!

ETA::: Does ANYONE actually HAVE these yet??? EAR PIXXXXXX????
36.gif
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''re welcome, Deco! Now I remember it was you asking!

Hmmm, I think I might want bezel studs first because you could really wear those all the time. All I EVER wear now are 1" sterling hoops or my studs. So all I''d really like to have is a pair of huggies, possibly a smaller bezel pair (love those handmade ones), and maybe some plain wg 1" hoops. I think those would meet all my needs!

I absolutely love milgrain, and considering your ring, deco, I''d ask WF about the milgrain idea. My rings, at the present time, are not milgrain, so my tendency would be to get them plain. I just wish I could have a complete antique set of jewelry and a simple, Tiffany inspired set (including the bezel DBY pieces). I don''t ask for much, do I?
9.gif

Sundial, are yours wg? I am trying to decide whether to go with wg or platinum on these and the DBY pieces. I really care more about durability, staying shiny, and lasting forever, moreso than the price. I think wg will stay shinier, but I wonder if other pieces (other than rings) will last as long in wg as platinum?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, fun!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Yum! Love those huggie earrings! I noticed them a few weeks ago, I think? I wasn''t sure if they were recently added. I would love to see some real life pictures if anyone has them.

deco, I saw your post asking mrssalvo about her earrings and it got me wanting a pair! Did you contact Bill to see if hers was still available? A pair of huggie earrings are on my wish list now!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started looking at them after that, too, but now that I know I could have baby ACA''s in the ones at WF, I don''t think I''d be satisfied with others. Of course, it would help to actually see these. I would have gotten these for my birthday if I had known they were there. But now I''ll have to wait until Christmas, I suppose!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 4:39:32 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
You're welcome, Deco! Now I remember it was you asking!

Hmmm, I think I might want bezel studs first because you could really wear those all the time. All I EVER wear now are 1' sterling hoops or my studs. So all I'd really like to have is a pair of huggies, possibly a smaller bezel pair (love those handmade ones), and maybe some plain wg 1' hoops. I think those would meet all my needs!

I absolutely love milgrain, and considering your ring, deco, I'd ask WF about the milgrain idea. My rings, at the present time, are not milgrain, so my tendency would be to get them plain. I just wish I could have a complete antique set of jewelry and a simple, Tiffany inspired set (including the bezel DBY pieces). I don't ask for much, do I?
9.gif

Sundial, are yours wg? I am trying to decide whether to go with wg or platinum on these and the DBY pieces. I really care more about durability, staying shiny, and lasting forever, moreso than the price. I think wg will stay shinier, but I wonder if other pieces (other than rings) will last as long in wg as platinum?
DS mine are 14 kt. white gold and they are just as shiny and white today as the day that I bought them. And before I got my new studs I wore them alot. I would choose white gold for earrings again anytime.

Edited to add: And just when IS your birthday DS? Isn't it around this time???

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/21/2007 7:23:28 PM
Author: Sundial

Date: 9/21/2007 4:39:32 PM
You''re welcome, Deco! Now I remember it was you asking!

Hmmm, I think I might want bezel studs first because you could really wear those all the time. All I EVER wear now are 1'' sterling hoops or my studs. So all I''d really like to have is a pair of huggies, possibly a smaller bezel pair (love those handmade ones), and maybe some plain wg 1'' hoops. I think those would meet all my needs!

I absolutely love milgrain, and considering your ring, deco, I''d ask WF about the milgrain idea. My rings, at the present time, are not milgrain, so my tendency would be to get them plain. I just wish I could have a complete antique set of jewelry and a simple, Tiffany inspired set (including the bezel DBY pieces). I don''t ask for much, do I?
9.gif

DS mine are 14 kt. white gold and they are just as shiny and white today as the day that I bought them. And before I got my new studs I wore them alot. I would choose white gold for earrings again anytime.

Edited to add: And just when IS your birthday DS? Isn''t it around this time???
Well, it was earlier in the month. I decided to skip it and stay the same age another year.
2.gif
9.gif
(However, I probably would have celebrated if I had found these earrings! My hubby asked me what I wanted, but I just didn''t know at the time. Then after that, I see the WF DBY necklace and now these earrings!!!)

After what you said on the other thread about how durable your pave has been in wg, I think I''ll probably go with the wg for these other pieces.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Well happy belated 52nd birthday DS!!! I can't believe that you passed up an opportunity to get another piece of jewelry and what about that watch you've been looking for???

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Sundial! It is very hard to believe I passed up a jewelry opportunity! My husband couldn''t believe it! The watch is still very much on my list, too. My main problem with that is that I can''t just order without seeing those in person. Gypsy tried on some that I was interested in, and I realized that it is hard to have perspective on size without seeing them in person. I just haven''t had a day to dedicate to going out of town to shop for watches. For that matter, I need to make a trip to Tiffany''s to see what size stones I like in the DBY pieces. Nothing is simple when you live in a smaller town! I think the huggie earrings are a safe bet without seeing them first, though! I just need to start working on my Christmas list now, so I''ll have a list to give him for that. And our anniversary is the day after Christmas, too!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want a pair!! Those are so pretty!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 11:41:23 PM
Thanks, Sundial! It is very hard to believe I passed up a jewelry opportunity! My husband couldn''t believe it! The watch is still very much on my list, too. My main problem with that is that I can''t just order without seeing those in person. Gypsy tried on some that I was interested in, and I realized that it is hard to have perspective on size without seeing them in person. I just haven''t had a day to dedicate to going out of town to shop for watches. For that matter, I need to make a trip to Tiffany''s to see what size stones I like in the DBY pieces. Nothing is simple when you live in a smaller town! I think the huggie earrings are a safe bet without seeing them first, though! I just need to start working on my Christmas list now, so I''ll have a list to give him for that. And our anniversary is the day after Christmas, too!
I hear you on the small town thing! I am fortunate to have a good local jeweler for some things, but I do try to take advantage when we travel to larger cities. Watches are definitely something you need to see and try on your wrist. I am thinking about getting another watch for Christmas myself and it was very helpful to see some in person while I was in Houston visiting my mom last week. What I thought I wanted I ended up not liking. I agree that you would be pretty safe with the huggie earrings though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results