shape
carat
color
clarity

How can I get photos of my rings?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

justadiamondlover

Rough_Rock
I have several rings that I am trying to get photos of but I CAN''T!!! I am usung a digital camara. Should I be using a regular one?
I''ve read other posts on this but what I''ve read is "buy a new camara". Can''t do that. So it''s between the blurry digital and a regular SLR. Haven''t tried the SLR yet. Any tips??

PS Sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is what I have read on PS. Use the macro mode on your digital camera. Turn off the flash and if you can take a pic with sunlight that helps too. The macro mode has a little flower on it if that helps. Most people say they have to take a ton of pics just to get a few good ones. Good luck!!

justadiamondlover

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh,

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! It totally worked on one ring! Going to try the others now. The real test is teh antique style ring with all the cut out and scrolls.....
You are amazing! I''ve read several of your posts before and you are always so helpful! I appreaciate it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I stink at taking pics, but have read over and over that''s what you''re supposed to do. I look forward to seeing your pics!!!
1.gif

justadiamondlover

Rough_Rock
IT WORKED AGAIN! Like a charm....if you hadn''t said "the flower" I wouldn''t have EVER figured it out!
I left my downloading cord thing (you can tell I''m a pro can''t you...ha ha..) @ home but will definately post the antique style ring, it turned out excellent!
Thank you again for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results