shape
carat
color
clarity

Consignement shop find!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

graceelou

Rough_Rock
I posted about these pearl stud earrings before but I didn''t have any pictures at the time. I think they''re about 6mm and I think I might take them to the jewelers to see what they can tell me about them if they can set a .03 diamond on them. I bought them for $7.00 and got them home and realized that the backings said k18 on them. They''re very pretty and really glow!
26.gif

pearls123.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s the deal of the century, good for you. They look lovely and have a nice lustre to them.
2.gif

graceelou

Rough_Rock
Thanks! They also had a .40ct rb diamond in a yellow gold setting. It seemed to look good but who knows what it''s stats were. It was $495 and it sold in a week.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As far as the diamond.... "Who knows what''s its stat''s were..."

Might I suggest an Idealscope and a loupe. Then you can quickly find out of the cut quality is decent, and see if their are any major inclusions or issues (and after a bit of practice you can rough grade the clarity as well). Who cares exactly what color.

Perry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results