shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Roadster from Amazon w/o cert?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JohnDough77

Rough_Rock
Hello all,
I just purchased a Cartier womens Roadster from Amazon directly, not through one of their 3rd party vendors. They guarantee their watches are authentic, but the watch came without a certificate of authenticity. Is this normal due to Amazon not being an authorized Cartier dealer? I searched and searched online but could not find the answer. Or should all Cartier watches come with a certificate?
Thank you,

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know the answer, but I do have a suggestion.
I just purchased a used Cartier from Govberg''s and it arrived yesterday. There was no "Certificate" but they did include their own preowned certificate.
They are an AD, so I had no concerns. Also, the watch had just been serviced by Cartier.

I would just call up your local AD and ask them if certificates are included.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/17/2009 7:49:01 PM
Author:JohnDough77
Hello all,
I just purchased a Cartier womens Roadster from Amazon directly, not through one of their 3rd party vendors. They guarantee their watches are authentic, but the watch came without a certificate of authenticity. Is this normal due to Amazon not being an authorized Cartier dealer? I searched and searched online but could not find the answer. Or should all Cartier watches come with a certificate?
Thank you,
it should come with a warranty card.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, DF. I wanted to add, what Govberg''s sent me is the size of a card also. There is also a red leather folder, sort of like a small paperback book, that opens and there are two books inside of the folder, fitted into slots. The actual watch box is a separate item, and it is substantial. I mention this because you will "know" if your watch was in the same box; it is that intricate. There is probably a good photo of the box on the Cartier website. Of course, you have no worries, as Amazon is easy to deal with, in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results