shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique Reproduction Filigree Settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

platinumrose

Rough_Rock
I live in the Los Angeles area and a few stones that I would like to find settings for. I was thinking of going down to the Los Angeles Jewelry Mart but have no idea where to start and who would have a good selection. One stone I have is 10.5 mm by 8.5 mm with a depth of 8.2. So I am going to need a jeweler with a good collection with quality pieces. Any ideas would be appreciated.
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow they have nice stuff Widget! Man do I wish I was rich - I want a big ole OEC in a vintage setting!!!!

SweetVioletBlue

Rough_Rock
Can I just give a HUGE recommendation for SingleStone as well? They are AMAZING!!! I saw their pieces at the JCK Vegas show, and fell in loooove! Their website, as far as I know, only shows their antique pieces, but they also make the most gorgeous antique reproductions. Truly exquisite, and well priiced for what you get! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results