shape
carat
color
clarity

amethyst studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where can I find some good quality and good prices on amethyst studs? I posted this on "colored gemstone" board and didn''''t get much help.

Thanks in advance

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
or ANY gemstone studs???

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Well, in your original post in the colored stones section, they suggested that any of the vendors frequently discussed on the forum would be able to help you...that seemed to be a good suggestion to me...that's where I'd start and call them for individual quotes.

ETA i always see gem stone studs at my local jewelers, and if i was in the market, that's where i'd personally probably start.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOOKED at the SP''s suggested companies and most just deal with diamonds. I found one of them to carry gemstones but hated all the settings. I just thought gemstone studs would be more popular but guess not. Thanks anyways.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What size shape are you thinking of? SJC carries earrings ussally in pear or radiant cuts that are studs and the other round and what not for ones with a bit more detail, everything is 5.99$. But you have to see what is up when you are on-line. They switch things out every 15 minutes and you cannot purchase something unless it is the current item. Otherwise I would say go to your local department store or hit QVC.
j03051.001
j07863_273.101

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Matatora. I thought about going to the home shopping sites. Do you think QVC is better than HSN or ShopNBC?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I prefer QVC...just seems nicer to me. Also they have a great no questions asked return policy.

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/18/2005 3:55:21 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Thanks Matatora. I thought about going to the home shopping sites. Do you think QVC is better than HSN or ShopNBC?
My mom is a big home shopping gal and she has ordered from all 3 sites. Her favorite is QVC. She said their quality is better.

I too always see a good selection of gemstones from the local jewelers. It''s hard to buy those online (IMO) b/c you really need to see the color of the stone in person.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Where you able to find any that you like?

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh I LOVE AMETHYSTS! Of course it is my birthstone so I am a little partial. You must post pics when you find what you are searching for!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
These are not studs, but they are amethyst earrings. These I got for Christmas two years ago along with a matching ring and pendant. I also managed to find a matching bracelet a few months later.

I got them from Fortunoff''s for $125( I think) and the pendant for $150. I will post the matching pendant as well.

454207580 (2).jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is a larger picture. The first picture shows the true color of the earrings better.

115_1561 (2).JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh those are really pretty. My future in laws gave me an amethyst pendant with a diamond halo for chistmas a couple years ago. I wanted to get a pair because I like wearing things that go together but don''t match EXACTLY. I personally don''t like wearing sets. I''ll take a picture and post it tomorrow. I haven''t found anything yet that calls my name. But thanks for the research!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is the necklace I was talking about. I love it. Now if I could only find earrings...shape isn''t important though I guess since it is square maybe the studs should be too. It has to be white metal though either silver or white gold.

my amethyst necklace.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Butterfly your set is beautiful. What does the ring look like?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok, I am making progress. Which earrings do you like best (with my necklace)

T1122759.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

BE67405200_cat.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Tacori,
I like number 2.
Actually, only the pendant and earrings match, the ring and bracelet look similar, both are in white gold, but they are not a set.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring butterfly!!! The color of that amethyst is just yummy!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I am going to go against the grain and say that I like the 1st pair of earrings. I like the unusual color. I love amethyst, but I am not too big on the round studs.. However, I love ovals and squarish shapes.. you ring and necklace are wonderful... How did I miss your orginal thread in Colored gemstones.. I feel slack..
28.gif

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
I agree- I like #1 best

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote for #1 as well.
2.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i vote for #1 as well. as with diamonds, there are great varying degrees of quality in color stones. #1 has the rich color that i like and a very classic shape.

peace, movie zombie

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have bought my daughter jewelry from this website several times. Have you looked through it yet? When you see a section on the left, click on it to see all the choices available. One cannot see all of them unless one clicks on the area!

Birthstone (Amethyst) Jewelry

PS-I believe that all jewelry on this site is available in either yellow or white gold.

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are a few pairs of amethyst earrings set in white gold that have a square (or rectangular) shape. Prices vary between about $125.00 to $300.00 per pair.

Deb

JewelsforMe1.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Second pair.

JewelsforMe2.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Third pair.

jewelsforMe3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results