shape
carat
color
clarity

About Men's Ring

Bruce Boone

Rough_Rock
Trade
Men's rings are usually wider and thicker in size than rings that are for women. One of the popular jewelry pieces for men, men's rings are considered special gifts that can be presented to dear ones. Usually, men's rings are simpler in appearance and larger in size compared to women's rings. The style and designs of the rings are vary as well as the men's choice.

There are many designs of rings are available in the market. Most of the rings have a single stone in middle . The stone is usually a bold and black onyx stone. Wearing onyx stoned rings is considered a symbol of strength and power in men. A nine or fourteen carat gold ring with a single onyx stone is one of the finest examples of these rings.

Men's rings also come with a variety of gemstones, which include ruby, emerald, aquamarine, tourmaline, sapphire, topaz, garnet, beryl, jade, and coral. People usually prefer rings with their birthstones. Most of the rings designed for men show a unique mingling of beauty and charm. Now a days the prices of the rings are depends on the metal or stone used on that ring. The rings having diamond are usually more costly but it suit very well to every one. If you have any comments or suggestion about rings then you are always wel come.

Thanks
www.boonerings.com

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Bruce Boone|1293025285|2803635 said:
Men's rings are usually wider and thicker in size than rings that are for women.

True, but I hate that style of a ring for myself and could never wear one. I don't like the way it looks, and I don't have a lot of experience wearing rings, and rings like that feel way to constricting.

Also, thinner wedding bands are the standard for men in Europe.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results