shape
carat
color
clarity

Queenmum, why did you quit smoking so late?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
I did quit smoking when I went to the hospital with my gall bladder problems, more than 4 months ago.
But I still have difficulties to breath normally today, so I went for a scan.
The result is: emphysema and bronchiectasis.
Well, it sounds better than cancer...
20.gif

So just quit smoking today and use the money to buy diamonds!
2.gif

I''m serious!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear about the diagnosis but congrats on making the big decision to quit. Better late than never.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 4:02:10 PM
Author: CrownJewel
Sorry to hear about the diagnosis but congrats on making the big decision to quit. Better late than never.
Agreed! Hope your breathing problems clear up - and thing of all that extra $$$!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stephan......I''m glad you''ve quit as well. It''s an insidious addiction. Even though I quit now over 4 years ago, and I work out hard, I still want one. It''s going to be difficult at first, but it does get better. And one of the best things you can do is to replace them with something healthy. Anyway, I''m sorry about your diagnosis, but I must agree it is better than cancer. Maybe you could do some aerobic exercises to help with your breathing and without cigarettes, your lung capacity might increase and you''ll breath better.

Do take care...........

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the kind words.
Believe me or not, I was smoking for 18 years (30 cigs/day) but my addiction was totally gone in 3 weeks.
It''s not such a big deal.
But I have to admit I''ve gained some weight...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results