shape
carat
color
clarity

Ayurvedic Type Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
I was searching for a good detox diet because I am changing my diet now and I wanted to flush some stuff out naturally without pills, etc.

Have you ever heard of it? I hadn''t.

What is your Ayurvedic Type?

In Ayurveda, the five elements of space, air, earth, fire and water make up everything in the universe including the human body. These elements come together to create three different constitutional types, or doshas, known as Vata (airy), Pitta (fiery), and Kapha (earthy).

Knowing your type can help you understand what foods, exercises, and lifestyle elements can support and nurture your health and which ones can cause imbalance.

After taking the quiz I thought it was pretty neat. In my summary, it said to stay away from cold icy drinks...I HATE warm drinks and even when it is 30 degrees outside, I''ll take a frapuccino over a cup of coffee any day... but apparently, it is "aggravating" for my type - which really sucks monkey balls

I am the Kapha type - it pretty much describes me...which type are you, do you think it is accurate, and what are your thoughts?

Ayurvedic Type Quiz

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
I was watching Globe Trekker and this actually derived in India. I thought it was BS too, but I watched another show and they use your type to heal naturally with herbs, etc. instead of with medication.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results