shape
carat
color
clarity

You know you''re a Pricescoper when you''re watching the inauguration...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
... and notice Michele Obama wearing huge diamond studs!!
9.gif
9.gif

I wonder how big those are? At least 4cttw, I'd say.

(LOVED the original thread. Couldn't resist borrowing this line, he he
3.gif
1.gif
)

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yes, they looked gorgeous!

I loved the sun flashing off of THE PRESIDENT''S gold American flag pin.
30.gif
Right when he got up to the podium and waved, the sun flashed off of it. I loved it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't get the impression that those were solitaires, though. The best picture I could find made it look like there was a wide white gold bezel rim with stones in the center, but I am not 100% sure.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our first Lady looked so elegant and stunning, but one of us is going to have to find a picture of those earrings.......

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hehe...you ladies are hilarious
1.gif
I agree - someone will have to find a good picture
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the one that I thought I could see the bezels, but again, it''s the closest one I can find so far.

Michellesearrings.jpg

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
They are fantastic.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Moving away from her earrings for just a second...... did anyone besides me wonder if that beautiful woman was cold all day today? The coat that matched her dress wasn''t a "coat" like we think of a coat that someone would wear in 15 degree weather and on top of that, she walked around with it open all day. I shivered every time I looked at her!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/20/2009 8:30:49 PM
Author: gemgirl
Moving away from her earrings for just a second...... did anyone besides me wonder if that beautiful woman was cold all day today? The coat that matched her dress wasn''t a ''coat'' like we think of a coat that someone would wear in 15 degree weather and on top of that, she walked around with it open all day. I shivered every time I looked at her!
Yes, I thought she must have been numb. Although they did say that is was not quite as cold in the viewing booth they were in for the parade. I did wonder if they might have lined the jacket with some kind of super polar-tec or something to help keep her warm.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
She''s great, I LOVED her outfit. She is so classy. Great role model. I can''t wait to see what her ballgown will be like!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I noticed...I wish I could get a better look at them!
She is such a classy lady, she looked beautiful today
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's a picture of her outfit for the inauguration. I love her green shoes!!

44612053.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Her dress for the inaugural ball... I want a better pic, it''s just so beautiful. Would make a gorgeous wedding gown.

inauguration_night_obamas_c.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
While I''m posting pics, one of my favorites of the first couple. They are so in love. What a great family.

michelle1.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another off-topic picture, but look how beautiful she looks!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2009 10:10:28 PM
Author: musey
Another off-topic picture, but look how beautiful she looks!
Whoops, the pic didn''t attach!

Barack and Michelle Obama in in pink.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/20/2009 1:01:17 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

30.gif
Right when he got up to the podium and waved, the sun flashed off of it. I loved it.
DG, I noticed that too!!!
36.gif

And yes, I did notice Michelle''s earrings . . . OF COURSE!!! They were GORGEOUS and I thought she looked fantastic (as usual)!
1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2009 10:09:26 PM
Author: musey
Her dress for the inaugural ball... I want a better pic, it''s just so beautiful. Would make a gorgeous wedding gown.

I thought that dance was one of the cutest things I''ve ever witnessed (well, at least in politics!) -- they really look like they adore each other and that is so heartwarming.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The First Lady is really stylish. I *loved* her white dress. Apparently, it was done by some designer called Jason Wu. I must admit I didn't know anything about this guy until now and apparently also, the First Lady has bought other dresses from him before.

Back to the earrings, I actually sat up close to the TV and really thought they were solitaires and didn't realise they were bezelled. Gorgeous earrings!! She's certainly got style and they make a very handsome couple.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2009 1:01:17 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

30.gif
I noticed that too! I loved it!!!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
her jewelry for the ball was made by jewelry designer Lori Rodkin and the ring featured a 10 carat rose cut diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results