shape
carat
color
clarity

Yippee! gotta share

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
So excited! I will be getting a WF pendant after all! Belated b''day present...
Love the staff at Whiteflash, Jaime in particular! I thought I wanted the .603 they had for sale and submitted the cc stuff... but I changed my mind- and thought who am I kidding? I am a SAHM who wears jeans and running shoes and I want it to be something I never take off like my earrings courtesy of WF, and my jade bangle. So I downgraded to a .432, I know -sacrilege- in a thin walled bezel and I am so excited! I looked at the solitaire necklace thread yet again and there are so many that are around the 40 point size that looked fabulous. I''m sure I''ll be happy! Jaime was wonderful and whoomp new order confirmation and my project will be in the works no problem no hassle. Yippee!
Lisa
3.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Lucky you... I''m sure it will be perfect :) I reallllly want a WF pendant.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
You''re going to LOVE it! I think that size is perfect for everyday wear! Yay for you!

And I agree with SDL, we need pics!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay LisaC! I''m excited for you! Thin bezel sounds great and will look perfect with those gorgeous studs you have. Can''t wait for your project to be finished so we can see!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see it!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Whoo hoo! pestered my teen to take the photo, crop the photo and help me upload the darn thing! I absolutely love the pendant! Once I got it on I haven''t taken it off and I don''t think it looks bad on my 40 yr old neck! Thanks Jaime and the rest of the WF team! It was ordered on 4/25 and shipped on 5/1. I really enjoy catching a glimpse of it.
1.gif

pendant2345545.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhhh, I shall not covet they neighbors goods....I shall not covet they neighbors goods.
30.gif

It''s beautiful!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2008 10:18:08 PM
Author: monarch64
Yay LisaC! I''m excited for you! Thin bezel sounds great and will look perfect with those gorgeous studs you have. Can''t wait for your project to be finished so we can see!
36.gif
Ditto! Congrats!

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh, I love it!!!! Enjoy!!!! I hope a pendant will be one of my "projects" in the not-too-distant future!
2.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous and the perfect size!! Happy belated birthday!!
emotion-19.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies! I knowI am a PSer as I enabled my sister in getting a lovely bead set eternity from WF. She'll get it in June. Why does she have a 5.5 finger and me a 7?!
7.gif
9.gif
Ah that's right- I have hands like our mother- she has our father's slim fingers.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Lisa!
35.gif
Yay for you!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Congratulations, I''m so glad you got what you were looking for! It looks like Jamie and WF did it again! It looks fantastic on you and it''s a perfect size! That''s so exciting that you are going to England soon. I''m glad you got the necklace in time. Enjoy your new bling and have a great time on your trip!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Yey!! It looks great. Don''t you just love knowing it is there?

I wear a martini set ACA from WF and never take it off, it''s a part of me!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a very pretty necklace. Great size and length too!

What is it with siblings having different sized fingers? My sisters are 5.5 on a bad day and mine are 7 on a good day. Lucky sister!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 1:30:45 PM
Author: 777_LDY
Lisa!
35.gif
Yay for you!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Congratulations, I''m so glad you got what you were looking for! It looks like Jamie and WF did it again! It looks fantastic on you and it''s a perfect size! That''s so exciting that you are going to England soon. I''m glad you got the necklace in time. Enjoy your new bling and have a great time on your trip!
I am so excited about going to see all my family in England it has been ages since I was there and only my first born has been. He was 7 when we last went and he''ll be 16 this year. And the 8yr and 3yr old will go too to meet their cousins for the 1st time. Only 18 more days! And I ''m staying as long as possible! Am so looking forwad to spending time with my siblings!
9.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 1:37:06 PM
Author: bebe
Yey!! It looks great. Don''t you just love knowing it is there?

I wear a martini set ACA from WF and never take it off, it''s a part of me!
Yes! plus I doubt I''d be able to take it off without crapping out the clasp it is sooh delicate and it''s not long enough to see the ring anyway!
1.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 2:11:03 PM
Author: Addy
That''s a very pretty necklace. Great size and length too!

What is it with siblings having different sized fingers? My sisters are 5.5 on a bad day and mine are 7 on a good day. Lucky sister!
Thanks!
Yep and to add insult to injury I have pretty short nail beds. Even my teen has nicer fingers! Long and lean with long nail beds. He could be a hand model!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa, I was out of town when you posted this so I am sorry I am late to your party!! Beeeeeeeautiful
30.gif
36.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 9:22:57 PM
Author: Skippy123
Lisa, I was out of town when you posted this so I am sorry I am late to your party!! Beeeeeeeautiful
30.gif
36.gif
Thanks Skippy! I kept checking to see what your project was going to be when you reached the 10,000 goal! LOVE your earrings! Perfect size!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 9:35:17 PM
Author: lisaC

Date: 6/7/2008 9:22:57 PM
Author: Skippy123
30.gif
36.gif
Thanks Skippy! I kept checking to see what your project was going to be when you reached the 10,000 goal! LOVE your earrings! Perfect size!
Lisa, you are so sweet, thank you! I had my gift before I left town but it was so rainy that I had horrible pics and it was killing me to wait so long, I was going to burst. hehe
2.gif
I love the bezel necklace, is it comfy? I bet you love getting glimpses of it in the mirror!
36.gif
Hugs, Lisa and happy Belated Birthday!!!
emcake.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Skippy I do love catching a glimpse of it! It travels sometimes but I certainly can feel it reassuringly round my neck. I am amazed how fine the chain is and there is no way I''d take it off and on. I''m too afraid of crapping out the the spring ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results