shape
carat
color
clarity

Wink celebrates 33 years of marriage

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a great weekend!

My son (Wink the third) came home last night and he and Resa and I had dinner together to celebrate 33 years of marriage. In a few minutes I leave to boat the Canyon stretch of the Payette River, about 14 miles of class three and four whitewater with my son, and this evening Resa and I will go out alone for dinner.

Tomorrow I meet with my son at noon to watch him run the North Fork of the Payette, five miles of intense class five whitewater and then we will run the South Fork of the Payette together, another few miles of class thee and four.

Monday my Wink''s wife and my two grandchildren fly in and they will be here for two weeks. I think I am in heaven!

Happy grandpa Wink

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Wink! Wishing you and Resa at least 33 more happy years together!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary. Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned. Enjoy your dinner tonight and have fun with the grandkids.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrates!!!!!!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on such a wonderful milestone. I wish you both at least 33 more together. Enjoy each other.

shay

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds awesome! I think you will have a great time with your family, and congrats on you anniversary!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on 33 years and here''s to 33 more
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That is awesome. Thirty-three years is amazing, may you have many, many more!
21.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Have a wonderful w/e and congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
sounds like you have a busy time ahead of you!

COngratulations Wink, and Mrs. Wink, on 33 yrs!!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
I am thoughtful and envious; congrats!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hurrah! congratulations!!!! :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Wink and Resa!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Have a wonderful time!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Co0ngratulations Wink! This is what life is all about
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Wink!

Any marriage advice?

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congratulations Wink!
21.gif
Having family around you and doing the things you enjoy together to celebrate a special event are always Joy-Full..Congrats...
37.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you and to Resa, 33 years is quite an accomplishment, here''s to 33 more. Have a blast on your trip!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
emhot.gif
emrose.gif
Congratulations!
emrose.gif
emhot.gif

Happy 33rd
emlove.gif
Wedding
emlove.gif
Anniversary
emlove.gif
!

May the two of you be blessed with much happiness, much love and good health to enjoy another 50 yrs together!
face23.gif
emlove.gif
emrainbow.gif
emlove.gif
face23.gif

Have a wonderful day!

35.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you all for your kind wishes! It was indeed a wonderful weekend. I had a great two days on the river with my son and an incredible dinner with Resa. It was a perfect evening. The weather has been so extremely hot for weeks, but the temperature was that rare perfect degree when we sat outside one the patio for dinner and were neither hot nor cold.

The food was excellent and the day had been such a joy that we both enjoyed a quiet conversation about our day and enjoyed the afterglow of a day well spent while we celebrated a life well lived. At nearly 60 years of age I find myself frequently looking at my life and reveling in its joys. This weekend shall surely join that long list of great memories for its perfection.

Wink

P.S. Mrs Darlin Joy thank you for taking the time to make me such a beautiful card.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so glad you had such a wonderful and special time Wink! You and Resa deserve it
emrose.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Congratualtions to Mr and Mrs Wink!!! And many more wonderful years together !!!

Wifey2b :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results