shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you subscribe for the blues?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I am back in Nova Scotia, and I didn''t even want to get up this morning. I already miss my Strmy, and I have to go back to work tomorrow. What do you all subscribe for the blues?
Yes, I have tried looking at my beautiful blue topaz, but it just isn''t as cute as Strmy
7.gif
39.gif
7.gif
39.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Get as much light as possible! Sleep with your bedroom curtains/blinds open so that you wake up more naturally in the morning. This always helps me get started earlier (I am not caffeine tolerant!). Eat better and get outside during the daytime.
35.gif

ETA: Did I miss the mark completely there? Wouldn't be the first or thousandth time I did that! Doh! Of course you are missing your sweetheart! My suggestions were just general. I'm in Canada too, and the cold weather and dark days get me down too.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, you both have a case of the blues, that''s for sure. Think of all the wonderful times you shared!! All the memories that were made, look at your pics. I know you both are bummed, but hopefully you''ll be together soon. I really pray for that, you guys deserve it!! Glad you made it back safely, hugs, Lisa
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second what Lisa said. Remember the past three weeks you had together. How long before you will be with eachother again???

Love to you,
Linda

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
It took me way too long that you weren''t, in fact, talking about starting a subscription to something called "the blues." I was picturing some specialty magazine published out of New Orleans!

WOW, it''s been a long day!
3.gif
9.gif

I prescribe a permanent relocation...
31.gif
no?? Okay, how ''bout a nice swedish massage?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Darn, I wish you guys could be together; you guys are like the cutest together!! Sending a big hug to you Wifey!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have a remedy, but I''m sending a big one of these -------> {{{HUG}}}

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I would probably drink a bottle or two of wine, but that won''t do you much good in the morning when you have to go to work.

As a fellow bluenoser, this song came to mind, which probably doesn''t help, but perhaps puts into context the sadness you are feeling.

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer''s gone, and all the flowers are dying
''Tis you, ''tis you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer''s in the meadow
Or when the valley''s hushed and white with snow
''Tis I''ll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
more hugs from this direction.

When I was traveling with work, DH (then FI) and I would watch movies together on the phone. Somehow, just hearing the other make their silly comments or laugh made being a part a bit easier.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Start looking forward to and/or planning your next reunion!!!
36.gif
DH and I did the long-distance thing for 4 months when we started dating and it was tough...but after we left each other each time we would immediately start planning and looking forward to our next time together.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great idea Monnie!!!

Linda

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
THe times that we were long distance while we were dating, it always helped me to plan our next visit and start looking forward to it. Sorry to hear you have the blues
7.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
hugs babe
blue storm

Im singing the missing wifey2b blues and all the dogs for 5 blocks are howling in pain!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
You both are making me so sad!!!!!!!
7.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do you subscribe for the blues?

Well, I am mixing metaphors here, but the hair of the dog that bit you! You need to talk to Storm on the phone or to get an e-mail from him telling you he loves and that you two will be together soon. The reality isn't horrible. You love each other and plan to get married. Your separation is temporary. As long as you stay in contact and keep reminding each other that you love each other it will at least be bearable.

Stay strong.

Big hugs to both of you!

Deb
34.gif

PS-My parents got married in October, 1941. My father was 20 and just about to finish college. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. My father enlisted, but finished college. He spent much of the next several years in Europe, returning in 1946. He and my mother survived the long separation because they had each other although I know it was hard on them as it is on you. :)

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your replies and hugs. Yesterday was a really hard day...lots of tears...working today helped some cuz of being so busy. And yes, I am already thinking of my next visit and what time that will be. :}:}:}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2007 9:27:41 PM
Author: hlmr

I would probably drink a bottle or two of wine, but that won''t do you much good in the morning when you have to go to work.

As a fellow bluenoser, this song came to mind, which probably doesn''t help, but perhaps puts into context the sadness you are feeling.

Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer''s gone, and all the flowers are dying
''Tis you, ''tis you must go and I must bide.
But come ye back when summer''s in the meadow
Or when the valley''s hushed and white with snow
''Tis I''ll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so.

Just had to let you know that that was one song I was humming/singing on the bus and plane...lucky for me, the plane is noisy so people can''t hear me - lol

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wifey2b,

You poor thing. I am so glad you are thinking about your next trip though, that will help you so much.

Love to you.

Linda

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
That three week visit just flew by
14.gif
. If I remember correctly you and Storm have Skype, e-mail and phones, but there''s just nothing that compares to being together.
30.gif

My heart aches for you both, and if there was anything I could say or do that would help, I don''t know what it would be.....If I could wave a magic wand that would bring you together forever, I would do it in a heartbeat.
35.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure how far apart you are or how long you''ve been apart, but I know the long-distance blues all too well. Only now after 3 years are J and I in the same country, and we''re STILL 200 miles apart (I''m at grad school). For most of those 3 years, we''ve had huge gaps (like 6 months) between visits and it''s been so difficult, but we made it work because as hard as it was to keep it going through the distance, it was always harder to think about breaking up. So stay strong, look forward to your time together, send each other things (even just little things) through the mail to feel closer together (that helped me, anyway), and remember that this is only temporary compared to the rest of your lives.
1.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Awww, you hang in there wifey....I hope you are feeling a little better today.
emhot.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry you are feeling sad. How long till you two can be together forever?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results