shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
A couple of my friends and I are dressing up as minions from Despicable me, and one of my other friends will going as Mr. Gru. I'm excited! What about you? Will you be dressing up?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
IndyLady|1382827576|3545256 said:
A couple of my friends and I are dressing up as minions from Despicable me, and one of my other friends will going as Mr. Gru. I'm excited! What about you? Will you be dressing up?

I wish we were friends IRL, because THIS IS AWESOME.

I'm planning to go as Tinker Bell, dress my kiddo as Blaze (the firefly), and go out with my best friend as Periwinkle. He's madly in love with those movies, and at two, I figure we humor him. And, frankly, given that our only other choice would be out of Seuss, involving my tall brunette best friend as the Once-ler, the baby as a Singing Fish, and me as the short, rotund, blond-furred Lorax (with bonus lady-mustache!), TINK IT IS.

LtypeI

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Love your costume ideas! Minions = awesome. Tinkerbell = my DD's favorite. Love!

DD is going as a giraffe. We got an adorable furry costume last year that was enormous and had to be hemmed, so this year it fits with the hems let out. I'm being boring and not dressing up, though. Now I feel like I should!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I'm going to be.....handing out candy! Charlie, my Siberian, is the only one who dresses up -- or was, anyhow. She had a costume one year of a black satin cape w/a red lining & 2 devil horns on her head. But she ate them.

DH has a scarily-lifelike gorilla mask -- goes over the head like a ski hat, so it's 3-dimensional. He used to wear it when he opened the door on Halloween, until he found it gave little kids nightmares. Now he parks it over the fencepost on the driveway, where it scares more dogs than kids.

My favorite costume of all time was made by my cousin for a party. Green leotard & tights, a zillion contraceptives sewn to it. He was a Rubber Tree!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Out for dinner... My neighborhood barely has any kids.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1382830277|3545275 said:
IndyLady|1382827576|3545256 said:

I wish we were friends IRL, because THIS IS AWESOME.

I'm planning to go as Tinker Bell, dress my kiddo as Blaze (the firefly), and go out with my best friend as Periwinkle. He's madly in love with those movies, and at two, I figure we humor him. And, frankly, given that our only other choice would be out of Seuss, involving my tall brunette best friend as the Once-ler, the baby as a Singing Fish, and me as the short, rotund, blond-furred Lorax (with bonus lady-mustache!), TINK IT IS.

Hahaha--I wish we were friends IRL too!! I am so excited. Its such an easy costume too--overalls or jeans and suspenders, with a yellow shirt and goggle-y glasses. Add some squeaky sounds and excitement as needed.

Tinkerbell sounds like so much fun! And the kiddo as firefly--so adorable. I'd also love to see a Disney princess girl couple (think Belle & Ariel)--I think it would be adorable.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went out for my bachelorette party this weekend. It was costume themed. I was Kelley Kapowski.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Harley Quinn this year! I ordered a tank dress in that pattern, figured I'd also like wearing it even if it wasn't halloween :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results