shape
carat
color
clarity

Surprise for the FI....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
...say i am crazy but a couple of weeks ago I surprise my now FI with a Harley Davidson (the one he has been pining over for 3 months). Yep you heard correctly, it was great but so complicated to pull of the surprise!

I had his biker friend drive it from the dealership to a local biker bar and had FI meet us there. I wanted to go look at all the bikes in the ''Bike Barn'' out back.

We turned the corner as his buddy said "there are so more cool bikes around here"... as we rounded the corner and FI said "Babe thats the bike I want, baby that''s my bike". That''s when I said "Hun, it is your bike..."

Silence

"Babe, it really is your bike....

I honestly felt like I was proposing
9.gif
36.gif

bikesurprise1234.JPG

princesss

Ideal_Rock
AWWWWWWWW

I love Harleys, and I definitely think that would be the *perfect* gift.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
AWWWW! that is ridiculously sweet. I''d love to be able to do something like that for my FI. Someday....

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
wow!!! He must have gotten shaky knees and been flustered at that awesome "proposal"
9.gif
. what an awesome gift.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, you are too nice!!! No wonder he''s marrying you.
2.gif

I can only imagine how good that must have felt. It''s my dream to surprise my hubby with an older convertible someday. He had one, but got rid of it cuz kids came first and the expenses it needed just weren''t there. I daydream about surprising him.
5.gif

Good for you!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a nice gift!!! And great surprise... TOO COOL!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome! Very sweet too!
3.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh! Wow! May I marry you?
2.gif

What a wonderful thing to do for your FI! I have so many things like that I would love to do for my BF... one day...
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow-what a present!! He must have been so thrilled!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, that was definitely the best surprise a guy could ever get. Sort of like when a woman gets her ER!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s so sweet!!! I bet he was thrilled!!!
36.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Wow, great gift...i''m sure you racked up tons of brownie points...
31.gif
Very Sweet!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2007 4:57:14 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone

I got my proposal 2 weeks later...
Looks like cooking the ''engagement chicken'' will get a run for its money...though the chicken is a lot cheaper!

Great bike, and a really nice gift!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great gift! How sweet! Please be careful though (sorry, the future mom in me and DH has been in a horrible bike accident before).

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I wanna...

You make the rest of us look pathetic with our little shirt gifts, or our electric mustache trimmers, or what about the new digital keyboards, and electronic measuring tape, or our gas powered weed eaters... or just the latest CD...and then well...we aren''t even in your league.

That is one cool story. Good job! I think it is cool you look so casual. You aren''t even close enough to him to hug him. There is some chain thing dividing you. It was all about him....not about ME GIVING YOU this. Top notch you are!

DKS

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Iwanna...I am SOO jealous! Guess no one can tell from my screen name I''m a biker chick or anything! Sadly, FI is the only man I''ve been with who will NEVER get a bike! Argh!

You really are making us all look bad, you know...all my FI got as an engagement gift was a titanium watch. I really hope he never finds this thread...
9.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2007 9:47:35 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
I wanna...

You make the rest of us look pathetic with our little shirt gifts, or our electric mustache trimmers, or what about the new digital keyboards, and electronic measuring tape, or our gas powered weed eaters... or just the latest CD...and then well...we aren''t even in your league.

That is one cool story. Good job! I think it is cool you look so casual. You aren''t even close enough to him to hug him. There is some chain thing dividing you. It was all about him....not about ME GIVING YOU this. Top notch you are!

DKS
Ahem. I will have you know that *those* gifts can help a man look stylin on a Harley, as well as offering them something else to do for the short bursts during the day when they are not obsessing over their new toy. Hmph.

OK, I admit, great story, great gift, great girlfriend, I mean, fiancee!

*off to return TGuy''s noise hair trimmer*

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Awww, that is so sweet of you! What an awesome present!
36.gif
Cute picture too!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
John would pass out if I did that for him. He wants a Harley so BAD. What a fabulous Fiance you are!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2007 9:47:35 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
I wanna...

DKS
don''t you worry DKS, he lets it be all about me..hahahah

fred and wilma.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
You got your BIKER DUDE to wear a dress? (yeah I know it is a fred flintstone dress...) BUT IT IS A DRESS!! ANd an orange one...

Did he ask you if he looked fat? ha ha Too cute.

DKS

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well jeez, you make the best Rubble couple EVER, and congrats on the new Harley...what a fabulous engagement/surprise for your man! I bet he''s as head over heels as you are about your ring...happy engagement and wedding planning, what a great couple you make! I always enjoy reading your posts here, Iwannaprettyone, you are too sweet and sooo pretty. Best wishes, I look forward to seeing your wedding plans over on BIW, or whatever you post anywhere on PS, you are fun!
36.gif
35.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
hehe, you girls are so sweet. I have really enjoyed the last few months here (even though I have been a member for years)! I am so excited to start planning....

I think I will start a thread over in BIW today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results