shape
carat
color
clarity

So how middle aged are you?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
My question is, "the middle of WHAT?" I think I've peaked and am picking up speed. :errrr:

BTW, I truly laughed out loud (scared the dog) at Men of a Certain Age! I was watching the first new episode last night and wanted hubby to watch with me. He told me he didn't need to see his life on tv, his mirror was just fine. :lol:

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Upgradable|1292248817|2795500 said:
My question is, "the middle of WHAT?" I think I've peaked and am picking up speed. :errrr:

BTW, I truly laughed out loud (scared the dog) at Men of a Certain Age! I was watching the first new episode last night and wanted hubby to watch with me. He told me he didn't need to see his life on tv, his mirror was just fine. :lol:

I really love Ray Romano and just have to see this show now!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
That test is sort of dumb... Just going by "when is the last time someone asked you what you want to do with your life".... Many people graduate college and get going o their career in their 20's.... is that middle aged now?

Using the word "cool?" I have second graders who think stuff is "cool"... That is not dated at all.

Perhaps people confide in you because you are a good listener. Just saying, I think that test is a little ridiculous.

BTW- I'm 30. I know people in their 50's who couldn't answer "yes" to three of those questions, and some young people who could.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't have the patience for that quiz. Question three and I was outta there. TOO SLOW PACED. Does that mean I'm young? Or old & cranky?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Or young and cranky? :tongue:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results