shape
carat
color
clarity

Since we are all anonymous....

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If no one would bother you or question you....would anyone on here admit to be famous? So many large rings, sometimes I wonder if there are any celebs or famous people posting. I admit, I'm not.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Think they buy colorless flawless diamonds though in large sizes.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would - but I'm not.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not but I wouldn't want to be either. Wouldn't like to be in the limelight :)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great question. I can get all philosophical on you, ha ha! I'm a non-famous person who would not be able to stand being famous so my answer is that even if I were famous, I wouldn't let on. On the other hand, if I had the mindset to be famous, maybe I'd want everyone to know, because I liked being famous, so I'd tell people...

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a legend in my own mind, does that count? :lol:

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I think there are some famous and mega-rich people here and other places such as cat care forums. :cheeky: .

Famous people often love anonymous forums because they can chat and socialize without being what they are. I always thought it would be hellish to be famous - No privacy!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was on Ex-Treme Dating once. Does that count?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fine, I admit it, I'm Scarlett Johansson.

;-)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that if I were famous, I wouldn't admit it here in spite of the anonymity provided by our user names. Part of the attraction of posting in an anonymous forum is the anonymity - the fact that in theory at least we get to be an equal amongst the posters no matter what our circumstances. I that any famous person posting here who wanted their fame to be known would have outed themselves by now, or at least dropped hints as to their status.

But then again as Kenny would say, people vary. And since I definitely don't belong in that "famous" category, what do I know? :D Maybe this thread will get a nibble...

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would definetly not expect someone famous to out themself but it would be cool if someone were. I was on the 5:00 news once and I looked like a deer in the headlights. Never again.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Laila619|1391028326|3603610 said:
Fine, I admit it, I'm Scarlett Johansson.

;-)
My husband is in love with your voice. And I am sure the rest of you.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is the original poster asking that they just admit that they are famous. Like with a yes or no. Obviously they would not say who they are. As otherwise people could look at their posts and see their bling or gain other information about them which could be dangerous to them. That is how I read the question on this post?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pyramid|1391024416|3603560 said:
I'm not but I wouldn't want to be either. Wouldn't like to be in the limelight :)

I feel this way too. I always tell my dh I would rather be just the way we are- happy and not famous in any way because many famous people live tortured lives in some way or another and I hate attention anyway. I love being ordinary and living and enjoying my (boring maybe to others but not to me) ordinary life with my sweet darling (not boring at all to me) husband!

If I was famous though no way I would admit it on an internet forum. ::)

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1391037103|3603732 said:
If I was famous though no way I would admit it on an internet forum. ::)

This! No way would I admit it.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I have a strong suspicion about a particular poster. :naughty: Even when we think we are being careful, little 'slips' still happen. Of course I may....and probably am wrong, but....I still suspect! ;-)

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Christina...|1391039310|3603757 said:
I have a strongsuspicions about a particular poster. :naughty: Even when we think we are being careful, little 'slips' still happen. Of course I may....and probably am wrong, but....I still suspect! ;-)

Well, this is going to drive me crazy.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
amc80|1391039372|3603760 said:
I have a strongsuspicions about a particular poster. :naughty: Even when we think we are being careful, little 'slips' still happen. Of course I may....and probably am wrong, but....I still suspect! ;-)

:lol: I'm sorry, I knew as soon as I said it that it probably wasn't fair. I'd give hints, but I'm not sure that's fair either. I will say that they are not a regular poster anymore.....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yes, spill it Christina... :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Christina...|1391039458|3603761 said:

:lol: I'm sorry, I knew as soon as I said it that it probably wasn't fair. I'd give hints, but I'm not sure that's fair either. I will say that they are not a regular poster anymore.....

aww, no fair! :bigsmile:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
missy|1391039622|3603764 said:
Christina...|1391039458|3603761 said:

aww, no fair! :bigsmile:

Do you think you know who they are? Or just that they are famous? I think it would be totally fair to say who you thought they were and not mention their user name.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1391025049|3603567 said:
Great question. I can get all philosophical on you, ha ha! I'm a non-famous person who would not be able to stand being famous so my answer is that even if I were famous, I wouldn't let on. On the other hand, if I had the mindset to be famous, maybe I'd want everyone to know, because I liked being famous, so I'd tell people...

Interesting perspective and I think you are spot on minou!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Ok, Ok :lol: in fairness, I think that they themselves are not famous, but that their husband is....is that enough?? lol I'll go further and say NFL...

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Christina...|1391040049|3603772 said:
Ok, Ok :lol: in fairness, I think that they themselves are not famous, but that their husband is....is that enough?? lol I'll go further and say NFL...

Interesting! It wouldn't surprise me, any pictures of NFL wives I see usually includes massive amounts of jewels.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I would concur with Christina regarding some massive rings that might reflect the ego of the man and not necessarily the taste of the woman. :naughty:

I don't know so much about famous, but there have been some ultra-wealthy people on here such as one showing many high end Cartier (and other) pieces with a view of some extravagant body of water in the background. I wish more people like that would post because it is soooo fun to see what they have in their collections. And I do imagine they might enjoy getting to share with others because no one can really do it in real life regardless of our social circles.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
hahahha I'm about the least famous person on the planet. My brother, tho not famous, made a name for himself back in the day, and I'd be a couple hours away eating at a restaurant, waitress would ask where we were from, and then be like OMG do you know X? Yep, that's my brother. Or I'd meet people w/my brother, and then see them again and they'd be like Missi who? "X's sister" OHHHH I remember you now! I lost my name for several years and everyone just referred to me as X's Sister.

If I were to become famous tomorrow...I guess I would say I lack any needed grace/class/professionalism, so if you see a short blonde biff it on the red carpet, or play fight w/her husband on the red carpet, that'd be me. I'd still be me, in all my crazy weirdness, paying more attention to any children or animals in the vicinity than the adults.

And I'd never have a different wedding set, so you'd recognize me there!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results