shape
carat
color
clarity

Seventh Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
So, I missed the last episode of Seventh Heaven and need a recap! Anyone??? I know the show is pretty corny, but I just love it and there's only a couple episodes left.

If anyone can tell me what happened, i'd appreciate it!!!

*formerly amy94*

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
dunno but I used to love that show.
Dont have a tv anymore so dont watch it.
It got kinda soap opera towards the end :{
Was better in the beginning.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, Kevin was spinning his wedding ring on Savannahs high chair tray. He gets up to answer the phone and comes back....no ring. He and the Rev. take her to the hospital. Simon calls and the Rev. tells him his blood pressure is up(he just found out Simon took Incompletes). Simon calls Mom who calls the Rev demanding to know about his health. All is straightened out. Annie is dealing with the owner of the building they are planning to buy to house unwed teens. The man is demanding more money. Annie puts a curse on him. He sends his priest to ask that the curse be removed. I then missed some of the middle and I believe Annie gave Rose the wedding ring Eric thought he lost years ago. Rose gave Simon back her ering after he slipped and admitted he told the twins over cookies and milk that he regretted getting it for her. Lucy finds Kev''s ring while vaccumming. She confronts him, he gets mad, refuses to put it back on and goes to talk to Simon. They have cookies and milk as do the Rev. and the cursed guy who came to beg Annies Un-cursing. I missed most of the conversations again(my family drama going on
20.gif
) but the cursed guy has fond memories of growing up in the buiding. Annie removes the curse. Simon puts the ring back on Rose''s finger after talking about his fear of her not wanting to marry him. She shows him the ring Annie gave her for Simon to wear. Kev puts his ring back on. That''s about all I can remember.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks a lot! I''m having a hard time finding a full recap online. I know it''s only tv, but I really like that show! I am sad it''s going off the air.
8.gif
I was so annoyed w/myself for forgetting to tape it.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I''m annoyed at my family for interupting it. I''m sure I missed something important. I''m sad to see it go off the air too. I know it''s cheesy and all but I love it.
7.gif

Angela1977

Shiny_Rock
Man, this show is totally my guilty pleasure. I don't even like it that much anymore, but I've got to see what happens. I do feel like they're kind of dragging out these last few episodes with now real story line. Get to the wedding already...is it going to happen or not? Jeez. Put me out of my misery and end the show. I'm sorry to see it go too, and if it still had a real plot I wouldn't be saying that...but it really doesn't anymore. *SIGH*
And another thing...that's the same dog...Happy. That dog has got to be OLD by now...

ETA...and does anyone else's WB insania spill over to Tuesday nights...aka, Gilmore Girls? And is anyone else livid at Luke right now? That show is making me mad too...*sigh*
29.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 1:28:08 PM
Author: Angela1977
Man, this show is totally my guilty pleasure. I don''t even like it that much anymore, but I''ve got to see what happens. I do feel like they''re kind of dragging out these last few episodes with now real story line. Get to the wedding already...is it going to happen or not? Jeez. Put me out of my misery and end the show. I''m sorry to see it go too, and if it still had a real plot I wouldn''t be saying that...but it really doesn''t anymore. *SIGH*
And another thing...that''s the same dog...Happy. That dog has got to be OLD by now...

ETA...and does anyone else''s WB insania spill over to Tuesday nights...aka, Gilmore Girls? And is anyone else livid at Luke right now? That show is making me mad too...*sigh*
29.gif
Yes, I like Gilmore Girls a lot too! Luke is being very annoying. Lorelei really needs to speak up and soon, and I wish Rory would just dump Logan! Hopefully something good happens before the season ends. I really liked Related when it was on too. I hope it comes back! I know, Seventh Heaven doesn''t have much as a story line but I still love it.
1.gif
I was really, truly disappointed that I missed it. Kind of silly b/c it''s a tv show... I guess now I can relate to my son when he''s upset about missing a show.
I also watch Everwood, not every week but I like it.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Love Gilmore Girls. My youngest daughter keeps asking about Happy also. She''s 14 and we''ve been watching for the past 10 years. I told her they can''t kill off a dog named Happy.
32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results