shape
carat
color
clarity

SATC News Flash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK chicks and chicklettes! If you don''t want to know and spoil the surprise, DO NOT READ THIS POST!

Not two minutes ago, blasting across the New York radio stations (I live on Long Island) came the news that...................

RIGHT NOW as I type this, Carrie and gorgeous Mr. Big are physically at St. Patrick''s Cathedral getting married! They are filming THE wedding.

Now of course, the DJs might be in on some type of tremendous scam but just in case, check Eonline and ET news in the next couple of days for pictures. There''s paparazzi all over New York filming every move they make.

I hope Carrie landed the BIG ONE!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t wait to see the photos. It''s NOT a closed set, which means that pictures WILL surface somewhere!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
''Sex And The City'' wedding shots revealed
Wednesday, October 3 2007, 13:34 BST

By Alex Fletcher

Sarah Jessica Parker
Photographs of a wedding in the new Sex And The City movie have been circulated online.

Reports claim that the film adaptation will see the character Carrie Bradshaw marry her on-off lover in the TV show, Mr Big.

Pictures from WENN show cast members Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon dressed for a wedding outside New York''s St Patrick''s Cathedral.

Other rumours about the movie''s plot currently circulating include the possibility that the character Charlotte will be pregnant.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IF DON''T WANT TO KNOW, DON''T READ FURTHER.

Page Six gives us the scoop.

Mr. Big and Carrie definitely tie the knot - and it''s no small-time affair. Cast and crew are shooting today from early morning until 9 p.m. at St. Patrick''s Cathedral, where the wedding takes place. Carrie and her gal pals will be wearing jewels borrowed from H. Stern. Sarah Jessica Parker even gets a congrats written into the script: "Mazel Tov! I read it in Page Six," reports a woman who played a well-wisher during filming yesterday.
Not really shocking is it?

(WENN)

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I don''t dislike the dress, but I really dislike the way it looks on her. I think it would be much better if it actually fit. The chest looks huge.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m SO disappointed! That dress is so.................damned ugly! and what the heck is that thing in her hair? Were they trying to give her a chest and missed? SJP has a chest.

Samantha the scarlet woman. Natch! Charlotte the classic goddess in black? Who died? Miranda? Ok, royal blue. She was having a flash back to the 80''s.

Did I say I was disappointed?

Just who in God''s holy name chooses these clothes?

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so disappointed in Carrie''s dress!
39.gif
It was always going to be high fashion and different, but why does it have to be ugly too! SJP has a beautiful figure, surely they could have shown it off with a better-fitting dress.

I wonder if Big will wear a matching silver suit with pointy sleeves, then they can look like extras from the cast of the Jetsons movie.

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
After your "spoiler warning" line, you might want to put a lot of dots or spaces before the actual spoiler. I saw the words "spoiler, carrie, big, married" and that was pretty much that!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Uh, can be a bit more polite about spoiler warnings??????????? There was no time to escape from this thread, and I don''t read stuff like tmz so I would have never known.
39.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Ugh. I was so MAD when I went to the superficial today and saw those photos. GEEEEEZ everywhere I look there is a spoiler. It''s driving me crazy!!!!
39.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
The boobs do not like good in the dress when she is bending. High fashion is fine, but freakish and odd is not!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/3/2007 8:46:47 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 10/3/2007 5:59:48 PM
Author: Mara
ha ha i just saw this on the superficial:

http://thesuperficial.com/image.php?path=/2007/10/1003_sarah_jessica_parker_satc_02.jpg

they weren''t very flattering about her look there....i gotta say that dress does absolutely nothing for her!!

eta snlee i see great minds think alike lol. gotta love the sup!
That has to be one of the most UNflattering photos of someone in a wedding dress that I have EVER seen!
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
That is what I was thinking. What is up with her bird feather hat, yuck!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh jeez... that dress is a travesty. Reminds me of something Madonna might''ve worn back in the Sean Penn era. Yikes.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The dress is weird yes, but what is with that peacock feather hair?!! The other 3 gals look great though!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Yikes. That''s more of SJC''s boobs than I ever needed to see. She looks like batty old Miss Havisham (from Dickens) all dolled up in her old wedding gown. With a bird stapled to her head. That''s worse than any of the "fashions" Pat Fields had her in in the series, since you can''t even say "Well at least her body looks great in it."

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Could be the wedding is a fantasy thing, as I think Charlotte''s pregnancy might be.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Plus she is soooo skinny the dress really looks odd on her. Nothing to fill it up or hold it in place!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I agree on the fantasy pregnancy thing. Charlotte doesn''t look pregnant in the "wedding" photos!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/4/2007 2:32:43 AM
Author: Selkie
Yikes. That''s more of SJC''s boobs than I ever needed to see. She looks like batty old Miss Havisham (from Dickens) all dolled up in her old wedding gown. With a bird stapled to her head. That''s worse than any of the ''fashions'' Pat Fields had her in in the series, since you can''t even say ''Well at least her body looks great in it.''
OMG, Miss Havisham is a way better comparison than my Madonna reference!!!! LOL!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2007 9:59:08 PM
Author: decodelighted
More photos

23.gif
14.gif
39.gif
33.gif
7.gif
32.gif
41.gif
The more I look at the photos, the more I think the wedding isn''t real. They ALL are so awful, not just Carrie. I can''t see them really wearing those clothes "in real life".

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the bottom of the dress, but Im not keen on the top at all. It would look better with someone with bigger boobs. I just cannot wait for this movie to come out!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
maybe it''s more like a nightmare than a ''dream'' TG...hehee.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
After hearing Chris Noth say to take the spoilers with a healthy dose of skepticism, I too think it may just be dreams and nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results