shape
carat
color
clarity

RHR Idea.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, has anyone seen this from the Facets collection?? So yummy......

12911.jpg

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I was browsing and saw this, I LOVE IT!! Great price too! The only problem is, the sidestones look exactly like how my sidestones on my engagement ring are arranged; with the alternating princess and baguette cuts. Would that look weird, having a ring on my right hand that is very similar to the one on my left? I think it might....hmmm....
16.gif

Shay

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think that''s strange at all. I like my jewellery to have at least a basic similarity. I think it makes a complete look instead of just being a christmas tree for many lovely
31.gif
, but different styles.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure if it''d look weird, but it may not be as fun having such similar looking rings when you could pick out a different design instead.

Either way, this is a cute ring!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Yup, I think I will be going for something slightly different. But it''s nice eye candy for my computer screen!
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sure is!
9.gif
I''m planning a SP''s RHR purchase w/in the next month or two. Cannot wait!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is the center stone a pink sapphire?? It''s very pretty!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks MichelleCarmen!! Which signed pieces ring do you have your eye on?? I love the quality of their rings. I have an eternity band from them and I just love it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I was there back in January they told me that they were going to be doing a whole collection featuring pink sapphires, rings, earrings and bracelets. I need to catch up on their site.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Which eternity ring do you have?

I''m thinking about getting a shared prong eternity band, but haven''t yet decided about how small (or big) I want the diamonds to be. I just want there to be a hint of sparkle.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
MC,
I was going for the something like jessica Simpson''s so mine is a shared prong 18 pointers in a size 5. It''s on the large size, almost exactly like yellowfan''s except mine isn''t set with a basket setting. If you just want a hint of sparkle, 3 pointers would be very nice, IMHO. Mine is 3.38 TCW.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s on the large size, almost exactly like yellowfan''s except mine isn''t set with a basket setting. If you just want a hint of sparkle, 3 pointers would be very nice, IMHO. Mine is 3.38 TCW.

Sounds pretty. I''ll have to hunt back in the archives to find a photo of it
1.gif

Do you find your ring comfortable? This is my only concern. . .but hopefully with the smaller style this won''t be a problem.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just look in show me the ring, yellowfan joins the Whiteflash eternity club, it''s on page 1, I think. I went to signed pieces just to make sure that it would be comfortable. It is and isn''t scratchy like I thought it would be. I hardly know it''s on my finger.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Perfect size for a RHR. Substantial but not overwhelming. . . Maybe I should go with bigger stones???. . .Unfortunetly, my husband already knows which size I''m thinking of getting and probably won''t support me suddenly wanting a ring three times as expensive especially since I announced this as my "spring treat," present to myself (as opposed to an anniversary present).
9.gif

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
MichelleCarmen -- I just got my round shared prong set eternity ring from Signed Pieces today and I love it! It is 1.07 cwt and has 27 stones so each one is approx. 4 points. I love it! It is a tad bit scratchy if I press my fingers together (but how often do we do that?
2.gif
) however, it is very comfortable b/c it is so thin. To me it is just the right amount of sparkle. I have a 5 stone diamond band where each stone is 15 points so I wanted something more delicate. I exchanged my channel set princess eternity band for this round one and I''m so glad I did! I haven''t had a chance to take pictures yet, but did I mention that I love it?
9.gif

michela002

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, on the topic of pretty RHR ideas here''s what I''ve oggling from Pearlman''s (all under the designer Kazto)

10M13.jpg

03M13.jpg

01M13.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2005 1:22:21 PM
Author: IrishEyes
That first one is gorgeous
30.gif
The two flower rings are really cute. . . they''re just outside my budget
7.gif
lol

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love jewelry by Katzco, it is rather pricey, but excellent quality!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want the pink sapphire/diamond asscher band on the Facets Think Pink collection.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren, I was thinking about that one too! That whole "pink" collection is nice. I''m trying to get into colored stones. I really like pink and blue sapphires, amethysts and emeralds, and garnets. But alas, I''m a diamond girl at heart!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results