shape
carat
color
clarity

Rainbow Brite---I need your Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay as all things old are new again I a despreate to find the Rainbow Brite movies on DVD. These movies were one of the few things my sister and I were allowed to watch and we both remember them fondly. Now we are 22 and 24 and have a four year old sister and I would like to pass the madness onto her. Does anyone know where I can get the movies from the 80''s on DVD? I thought I had found them....but they were in Japanese?
If anyone knows where I could get these I would love to know! Thanks!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
B0002J4ZY6.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
Look what is on DVD!!!! SWEET Thanks Angel! I am going to see if I can find them all on DVD.
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
too funny- i know this is off track but- my friend is being this for halloween!

on the same track - i did find a petition for the series to be put on DVD at this website
http://www.petitiononline.com/RB1000/petition.html

starcrite.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Too funny! Too bad I would not look like that in the outfit...
31.gif
Seriously I am buying the Star Catcher DVD and if anyone knows where I can get any others on DVD (we have DVD but no VHS players I think). I think these will be very fun to watch.
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
jcrow, are you freaking kidding me? That costume is HILARIOUS! Someone you know is actually going to wear it?!?!
23.gif
(A full grown woman?!)

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 6:17:41 PM
Author: Matatora
Too funny! Too bad I would not look like that in the outfit...
31.gif
Seriously I am buying the Star Catcher DVD and if anyone knows where I can get any others on DVD (we have DVD but no VHS players I think). I think these will be very fun to watch.
9.gif

i don''t know, but from the petition site- looks like the TV series isn''t available yet.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 6:21:34 PM
Author: FireGoddess
jcrow, are you freaking kidding me? That costume is HILARIOUS! Someone you know is actually going to wear it?!?!
23.gif
(A full grown woman?!)

Yep- around here people go costume crazy!! it''s all in good fun! at least she''ll be covered up and not half naked like some out there.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I bought it! I also found a little doll at Toy R Us that comes with an episode from the TV show. She is going to get such a kick out of this! And Ewey will be shocked as well.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results