shape
carat
color
clarity

Prayer Request for Great-Grandma

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone. I posted about this recently and my Great Grandma was doing a lot better, but she is back in the hospital and declining fast. I went to see her today to say good-bye and she is in a lot of pain and distress. I am just asking if you could please pray for her comfort. Sorry if this seems jumbled, I am writing on my phone we are making the drive back home. Thank you for reading this.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

My thoughts are with you and your grandma, Sarah.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Praying that she is pain free and resting comfortably.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry, Sarah. My thoughts and prayers to you and your GGramma!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hugs to you and your family. My thoughts are with all of you.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I just saw this....she is in my thoughts and prayers. Much comfort to both your great grandmother and you. I can only hope that she is able to rest peacefully and that you are ok as well.

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Hello Sarah,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! I pray that you are able to receive the closure that you need in this tough time and your Great Grandma has a peaceful crossing over. Remember, she is ALWAYS with you!
12.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Prayers for you and your whole family especially your great-grandma.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of prayers that your Great Grandma goes peacefully. That she doesn''t suffer, that she''s pain free.

Sarah, when the angels come to take her, I hope one stays with you.
12.gif

I know how hard this must be. I have been there....

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Prayers and good thoughts going out to your great-grandma for peace and comfort, and to you for peace as well at this difficult time.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear this Sarah. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
thoughts of comfort, peace, strength, and love headed your (and grandma''s) way....

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Prayers coming her way and {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to you.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to say thank you everyone so much. Her pain is easing at this point, the doctors upped her medication. This is impacting me more than I expected it to I had to drag myself out of bed today. Anyway, thank you.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry Sarah. You, your Great-Grandma and your family will be in my prayers. Try to gather strength from your loved ones around you.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending out thoughts and prayers Sarah.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Hello,

Just wanted to say thank you again for your support and prayers. My great-grandma passed away yesterday, so if you could say one last prayer or send one last thought I''d appreciate it. Thank you..

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarah, I''m so sorry for your loss but I''m glad that you were able to visit with her one last time before she passed.
Now she is at peace and out of pain. I will pray for her, and for you and your family too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results