shape
carat
color
clarity

OKay everyone... need good thoughts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Okay.. we are putting in a offer on a house tomorrow. It is 4 bd. 2 baths with a huge yard!!! The house even has one of those permenant redwood treehouse/play structures in the back yard that has to stay!

We found a really great loan and rate. 100% financing. 30 Year FIXED mortgage, no closing costs, NO PMI and a 30 year rate of .... 5.357%!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a rural USDA loan. For rural development.. it is just crazy ... and awesome and everything in between!!! WOW!!!

So we are making the offer first thing in the morning.. so we need some good vibes.. the seller is VERY motivated.... so we could end up bumping off quite a bit more than we orginally though...

I am soooooooooo excited.. I feel like a kid going to Disney World!!

Rhapsody

Shiny_Rock
Good luck MINE! The house sounds amazing and that loan is insane! Gotta love it when things just start to fall into place, I hope everything works out.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
good work, Mine! that''s a great way to get into a home of your own....can''t argue about that FIXED rate! good luck tomorrow morning.

movie zombie

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds very exciting and promising - here''s to loads of good luck!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
That''s fantastic, Mine!!! Good luck to you!!! When will you get word one way or the other? If it all works out, don''t forget to post some pics!
9.gif
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the sounds wonderful...sending good thoughts and prayers your way

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
how exciting! best of luck to you!

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
The house sounds great and WOW what a fantastic loan!!! Best thoughts going out for you!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Good luck, MINE. What a great deal.

shay

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
tons of good luck house vibes going your way!!!!

that is sooooo exciting! that rate is UN-be-LIEVE-able!!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Okay... we just out in the offer.. hopefully they will be nice and motivated.. thanks for all the well wishes.. keep thinking lucky thoughts... my fingers are crossed tight!!!

It is an amazind interest rate..... WOW... I am giddy!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Fingers and toes crossed for you MINE. Let''s hear the good news......

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Wow Sounds Great - Good luck!

what is a rural loan? Sounds like a really good deal.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/7/2006 10:46:30 PM
Author:MINE!!

We found a really great loan and rate. 100% financing. 30 Year FIXED mortgage, no closing costs, NO PMI and a 30 year rate of .... 5.357%!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a rural USDA loan. For rural development.. it is just crazy ... and awesome and everything in between!!! WOW!!!
Mine
good luck!!! you got a great deal on the loan.
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am glad everything worked out with getting a morgage, now good luck with getting the house. I''ll keep my fingers crossed!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
they rejected your first offer? did they counter offer? do you want to make a 2nd offer?

i''ve been through this myself, a time or two......

movie zombie

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
yeh.. rejected.. the counter offer too. She does not want a clause about costs either.. LIke.. we can pull out if it looks like repairs on aything are more than a certain amount. She wants full price (but she is asking to much) no budging on anything. It has been on the market for 260 days for pete''s sake!!! Now we can understand why.. so we are going to keep looking.. let her sit on her little house for another 50 days and if we haven''t found anything we are going to make her the same orginial offer... LOL

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry to hear that. obviously, she is not a motivated seller....apparently she can afford to sit and wait until she gets her price.

your conditions are reasonable...in fact, i wouldn''t make an offer without them. perhaps if you make the same offer every 30 days it will eventually wear her down!

besides, if you keep looking, you may find something else.

i know it can get depressing....been there....but in retrospect, i was glad i didn''t get anything i made an offer on before i made the offer on the house i bought in 1993.

will keep my fingers crossed for you!

movie zombie

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
CELEBRATION!!! CELEBRATION!!! SHE had a night to think about it and counter offered for 1000$ more than what we asked for.

So WE GOT IT WE GOT IT!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That''s just wonderful. Congratulations MINE and family
36.gif

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
Mine -- That's just AWESOME!!!

As a real estate agent I can tell you from experience that having a night to think over a good (but rejected) offer will often change a seller's mind!

When's the housewarming party???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results