shape
carat
color
clarity

Nicole Richie Splits with Fiance!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I am soooooo super shocked to hear that Nicole Richie and her fiance'' Adam "D.J AM" have called it quits!! I thought that they were sooo cute together, and they just seemed so happy. I had never heard anything negative about them in the press either.
39.gif
I love Nicole, so I wish them both the best of luck!!!
2.gif

~P.S. Here''s the link...
Nicole Richie Splits from Fiance''

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crap. They were the only one''s I really liked. I am shocked. And sad, they were so cute together.
39.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that's a shocker. Seems like separations and divorces run rampant these days (Brad n Jen, Nick n Jessica, Paris n Paris, Renee n Kenny, Nicole n Adam, Valerie Bertinelli and Eddie Van Halen, Tori Spelling...Jenny McCarthy....)

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
That''s sad. I hope they find happiness..

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I just heard this and I''m actually saddened by this news. I really do like Nicole and I thought she would buck the trend of all these young socialites who are just getting engaged for the fun of it. I also read the other day that Christina Applegate and her husband are filing for divorce. What is going on?!?!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i know, all of these splits this year are insane and very sad. i mean of course i didnt expect britney and kevin to last or paris and paris but nicole and her fiance seemed like they were solid. and i''m still sad about jessica and nick! big fat raspberry tongues to all of them!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
To me they seemed like the real deal. I gave up hope for so many of the "other couples" but to me, they just had that sparkle. Sad really. I wish them the very best.
2.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2005 8:11:00 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Wow, that''s a shocker. Seems like separations and divorces run rampant these days (Brad n Jen, Nick n Jessica, Paris n Paris, Renee n Kenny, Nicole n Adam, Valerie Bertinelli and Eddie Van Halen, Tori Spelling...Jenny McCarthy....)
and maybe britney and k-fed!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Britney caught him getting drugs delivered to their house kicked his sorry as* out. And had his cars towed away. Saw it on TV this morning. Buh bye kevin. Make your own money. Britney isn't my fav either, but kevin creeps me out. The way he left Shar after having their second child should have been a red flag for Britney.
2.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
WHAT???? I can''t believe this! I really thought they were going to make it!
So sad!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2005 9:20:55 PM
Author: kaleigh
Britney caught him getting drugs delivered to their house kicked his sorry as* out. And had his cars towed away. Saw it on TV this morning. Buh bye kevin. Make your own money. Britney isn''t my fav either, but kevin creeps me out. The way he left Shar after having their second child should have been a red flag for Britney.
2.gif

~~I agree. You would think that she would realize that any guy who would leave his longtime g/f while she''s pregnant with their SECOND child is a loser!!! And, what does he have to offer Britney?? Some weed?? LOL!!
2.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
didn''t hear about good ole k-fed and britney until just now- ridiculous... I feel so bad for their kid.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, I have to say, this does surprise me. I just got the current issue of US Weekly and there is the cutest picture of those two. I thought they were solid too!

A small part of me is hoping Nick and Jessica get back together. They seemed so good together but I guess we''ll never know.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just read that Jessica hired Jennifer Anniston''s attorney. Looks like it will be ugly. I hate this, I really do.
14.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am not usually upset by celebrity break-ups but I REALLY liked them together
15.gif
oh well...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
well Jessica hired Jennifer''s attorney because she said she liked how it was all handled, with class, and that she wanted to do that as well. so hopefully it won''t get ugly, but you never know!!

i just think it''s so sad that these relationships that are meant to be for life are so expendable at the first sign of problems or chronic issues within a marriage, rather than getting therapy or trying to FIX things they just get divorced. what happened to til death do us part! i guess in celebrity reality that isn''t the case.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
No...Say it aint so!

Seriously, I''m always shocked how quickly the break up happen. It just seems like it comes out of nowhere. I guess pictures and press releases don''t always give us the truth. Very sad.....

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I know I am silly for holding out hope...but is it possible that they are getting married and want the press to butt out? Please? I like her
7.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
How sad, I was really hoping they would work out
15.gif

Argh, this has not been a good year for couples in Hollywood...

tanyak

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/8/2005 12:01:35 AM
Author: Mara
well Jessica hired Jennifer''s attorney because she said she liked how it was all handled, with class, and that she wanted to do that as well. so hopefully it won''t get ugly, but you never know!!

i just think it''s so sad that these relationships that are meant to be for life are so expendable at the first sign of problems or chronic issues within a marriage, rather than getting therapy or trying to FIX things they just get divorced. what happened to til death do us part! i guess in celebrity reality that isn''t the case.
Good point, but they could have tried that. The public wouldn''t necessarily be privy to that information. I don''t know. I''m not a fan of divorce, but if things aren''t working and you''ve tried your absolute best to correct the problems, I think it''s best to move on. Lots of folks find true happiness the second time around, my mom included.
1.gif
Anyway, I think it''s tons better to split before any kids enter the picture.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Uh, can I add one more?

Christina Applegate and her hubby of four years (I can never remember his name!)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah I saw that one too yesterday Jaysons, Jonathan Schaeffer or whatever, and Christina Applegate.

I thought that one was really sad too. Married for 4 years!

tan...of course if they have EXHAUSTED all methods of trying to fix the marriage, and it just is not working out, by all means end it, but I seriously doubt all these couples have tried counseling or therapy or really even just put good old-fashioned elbow grease into making it work. I think people have a serious misconception about marriage and long-term relationships, aka they are going to be easy as long as you love each other. But I have heard this from others and experienced it myself, it's not all fun and games all the time...you do have to work at it!

tanyak

Shiny_Rock
Mara, I agree with ya.
1.gif

On another note, I sometimes wonder if Hollywood gets a bum wrap for breakups. I mean, we hear about them because they are publicized so much. But I was just thinking, in my circle of family, friends and co-workers (which really isn't that large), I can think of at least three marriages that didn't hit the 5-year mark and three or four broken engagements. And if I really sat down and thought about it, I could come up with way more, I'm sure.

Not that I feel sorry for rich celebrities, I just don't think they have the market cornered on bad relationships...we just hear about it more. I don't know, maybe I'm not making sense.
4.gif

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/8/2005 1:07:35 PM
Author: tanyak
Mara, I agree with ya.
1.gif

On another note, I sometimes wonder if Hollywood gets a bum wrap for breakups. I mean, we hear about them because they are publicized so much. But I was just thinking, in my circle of family, friends and co-workers (which really isn''t that large), I can think of at least three marriages that didn''t hit the 5-year mark and three or four broken engagements. And if I really sat down and thought about it, I could come up with way more, I''m sure.

Not that I feel sorry for rich celebrities, I just don''t think they have the market cornered on bad relationships...we just hear about it more. I don''t know, maybe I''m not making sense.
4.gif
Good point. After all, they say that 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2005 12:55:40 PM
Author: Mara
yeah I saw that one too yesterday Jaysons, Jonathan Schaeffer or whatever, and Christina Applegate.

I thought that one was really sad too. Married for 4 years!

tan...of course if they have EXHAUSTED all methods of trying to fix the marriage, and it just is not working out, by all means end it, but I seriously doubt all these couples have tried counseling or therapy or really even just put good old-fashioned elbow grease into making it work. I think people have a serious misconception about marriage and long-term relationships, aka they are going to be easy as long as you love each other. But I have heard this from others and experienced it myself, it''s not all fun and games all the time...you do have to work at it!

~~You said it!! I think that a lot of celebs feel like they should get married every time they fall in love with someone. Marriage is not all about love (although it''s a HUGE part) a lot more goes into a marriage... friendship, compromise, understanding, space (but not too much!!
2.gif
), and it is a lot of work. Not that I''ve ever been married, but I do know that it''s not all fun, it takes work!! I also think that in order for a marriage to work, both people involved have to be willing to put the time and effort into it. If only one person is willing to work at it, and the other person already gave up, then there''s no chance!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw ET tonight. They went up to Linsey Lohan at the karl Lagerfield fashion show and broke the news about Nicole Richie. Have to say Lindsey was shocked. She didn''t know about it!!! Either that was a great acting job, or it really was a huge surprise. I really think she knew nothing about it. Her face said it all.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2005 12:57:29 AM
Author: Matatora
Okay, I know I am silly for holding out hope...but is it possible that they are getting married and want the press to butt out? Please? I like her
7.gif

~~I''m starting to think the same thing... because I just saw a pic of the two of them together, and Nicole wasn''t wearing her ring, but she was covering her face with her purse. Since when is Nicole camera shy?? I think that they might still be together, but they just don''t want the press to know...
33.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Well, if she doesn''t want to wear her gorgeous pink sapphire ring anymore I''d be glad to give it a hand to hang out on!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results