shape
carat
color
clarity

My photo shoot....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone - was gone away for the weekend, but thot I would share some of the pics from my photo shoot that I asked you all to wish me luck on - hope you enjoy these :}

DSCN5337gammasm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
This couple was married last summer while I was at strm''s, so they wanted me to do some shots for them - was too late in the evening when we got started...ended up being the bride''s daughter''s photo shoot - lol

DSCN5344gammasm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
This is the bride''s 2 children - but a family pic :}

DSCN5350gammasm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
of course ;} this one is touched up ;} giggle

DSCN5369gamma4sm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
can you tell this one is shy? lol cuz he is

DSCN5380gammasm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
can you believe she is only 14...she has the makings of a model - so easy to work with - well her mom says she will work with me - lol - but hey I''m loveable - giggle :}

DSCN5390gammasm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
then the sunset was right where i wanted it...unfortunately the bride and groom took off...lol

DSCN5398gammasm.jpg

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
ok, the sun was where i wanted it - but not the people standing by the lighthouse - lol
So that is it for photoshoot pics - but will post some of the lighthouse with the sunset for those who love lighthouses :}

DSCN5399sm.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wifey, you have a beautiful family; it looks like you had fun taking pictures!!!!
9.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 7:01:55 PM
Author: Skippy123
Wifey, you have a beautiful family; it looks like you had fun taking pictures!!!!
9.gif
Thanks Skippy, but they are not really my family - but the bride and I are like sisters and I am like an Aunt to the daughter - lol....I do love taking pics and setting them up...I would rather do that all day then to even work - lol

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your niece is gorgeous, certainly has the makings of a model and does NOT look just 14!!! Wow, you really captured her beauty, what talent you have. Great pics!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results