shape
carat
color
clarity

My old post from this summer regarding my non-jewelry husband

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparker

Shiny_Rock
ote>

I was just reviewing my old posts from my pre-1.0ct. diamond days and I was just laughing and feeling how all you people out their are really so nice. I admire my new ring all the time and want to thank you all for being so helpful and supportive. Having a nice diamond from GOG, set nicely really is truely a treat and fun to wear.

Suz

sparker

Shiny_Rock

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2004 7:27:51 PM
Author: sparker

Oh, and BTW, he confessed that it wasn''t such a bad experience afterall.

Suz

This is a good thing! My DH has been "not into diamonds"for a while. (He used to be very into them...). But, now it repeatedly sees how much I fun I have wearing, playing with, and admiring my latest acquisitions, and he is starting to realize that it''s actually not so bad. I catch him watching the flashes, and soemtiems he just blurts out how beautiful my ring it. Maybe there''s hope for both of them

emwink.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock

Ain''t life grand!

emteeth.gif

Your ring is lovely- if I remember correctly it was an E right? I bet it''s super white too.

emlove.gif
emrose.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
You deserve it.
30.gif
And it''s great having you here too!
1.gif
I hope you stick around with us for a while!
9.gif

sparker

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/7/2004 7:49:17 PM
Author: sevens one

Ain''t life grand!

emteeth.gif

Your ring is lovely- if I remember correctly it was an E right? I bet it''s super white too.

emlove.gif
emrose.gif

Yes, sevens one. It is a E and also H&A although GOG didn''t market it as such, it just Firescoped or whatever that tool is with the hearts and arrows pattern. Nicely cut.

Suz

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
LOL! I missed your thread the first time around, but it''s so wonderful that you got the diamond you wanted. Belated congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results