shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Furball!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
So I''ve been terribly busy lately and haven''t been posting much, but THIS is worth posting about. :) I got a new kitten on Friday!! He''s SOOOOO adorable, it should be illegal, and he''s such a little lover! He will jump high up off the floor with his two front feet just to head bonk my hand and get ear scratches! I''m going to resize some pics, then I''ll post them here!!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
i think he's gonna be long-haired...he's such a ball of fluff!!!! His name is Milo.
9.gif

ETA: PLEASE excuse the awful toenails. I REALLLLY need to repaint them, lol.

milo3.JPG

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
This was taken in the midst of a "jumping off the floor" head bonk...sooooooooo cute!

milo1.JPG

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
He loves to be scratched behind the ears! He''s about 7-8 weeks old, and already I can tell that he''s going to be such a lover and a total lap kitty.

milo2.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Milo is such a sweetie pie and a love bug. HOU you are sooo lucky. He has gorgeous eyes too. Those pics are too cute, enjoy him!!!
12.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Lisa!! :) I''m super happy about how affectionate he is...it was hard to gauge while he was still at the shelter, but as soon as I got him settled in at home his loving nature quickly became apparent!

His eyes are blue, I''m not sure if they''ll stay that way, but for now they''re a beautiful blue shade. I''m wondering if he has some Ragamuffin or Ragdoll blood, since he''s got the blue eyes, appropriate coloring, and such an affectionate nature????

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Oh Milo is adorable!! And seems like such a sweetie. Congrats on adopting him!!

Do you have any other pets??

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe, thanks MS and Rascal! Yes, I do have another kitty, she''s about 13 months old. The introductions have gone well so far, only a little hissing and a few light swats from her to him, but she seems generally tolerant and curious, and it''s only been since Friday night. I let them meet for the first time yesterday, and brought him out into the house a bit more today, but he''s still staying in the bathroom at night and when I''m not home, for at least a week or 2.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds like they will become fast friends in time. I soooo miss having a cat. Kids are allergic and these pics kind of give me my fix. I do adore precious kittens. I love how playful they are. Hou I bet his eyes stay blue, what a pretty color they are.

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Well I''m glad the introduction is going well so far! I bet they will be the best of friends in no time!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well of course I think my little kitten is the cutest but yours is a close second
2.gif
Seriously, so sweet. I love Milo''s color. I have never had a cat that color and I have always thought they were beautiful. I am glad to hear introductions have gone smoothly. Ours has as well also (5 year old tabby) and it is SUCH a relief. Enjoy the kitty love. Post pics of your other cat too!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Milo is such a cutie!!! You can tell he''s going to be a wonderful people-cat and his color is just gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!!
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Aww he looks very soft, and his eyes what a lovely colbalt shade. Very handsome
4.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
6.gif
6.gif
I WANT HIM!! What an absolutely adorable little guy - he will give you so much fun and joy
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
LOVE his eyes
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Soo cute!!
emcat.gif

Congrats!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I replied in No Dogs Allowed..but Milo is so cute I had to post here too! I love the head bonk and ear scratching pictures - what an adorable fuzzy ball of fluff!!!
30.gif
emcat.gif
face23.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I just got a new cavity!!!! LOL... HOW SWEET IS HE!!!!!!!!
He''s I guess a buff color? My scotty is a little darker...but I love that color...Just such a cutie!!!
And such personality already!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! SOOO CUTE!!! (Of course mine are cuter
2.gif
) But I would steal Milo in a heartbeat if I knew where you lived! (Just Kidding!) I''m glad things are going well so far!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post pics of him growing up! I love to see how much they change in just the first few months!!

Keep us posted!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
awwww
how sweet.

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
What a cutie! His eyes look unbelievably blue on my screen.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
what a great cat!!! i love kittens, i wish I were not allergic to them!!!!! congrats and enjoy!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, thanks you guys!!! Believe me, he is even cuter in person...he make the cutest little sounds, half meow and half purr, and he soooo wants to be loved on. If I walk into his room (the bathroom, for the next week at least) and I don''t pick him up, he sits on top of my feet and mews, and then proceeds to climb up my pants leg until I grab him off my leg and snuggle him into my neck! Soooooo adorable!!! In fact, he''s on my desk trying to help me type right now, lol! I''ll try to remember to post more pics to this thread and to no dogs allowed as he grows!

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
He''s so cute!!!
30.gif
I like his name too.

Kittens are great, I wish I could find a picture of my cat when he was a kitten, he looks exactly the same just 100 times bigger.

You''ll so much fun with him.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Update: This evening Lucy and little Milo have been free to wander together around the apartment for the first extended period of time...and they have been playing so well!!! No hissing, only a few playful swats and chasing around, but Lucy has been very gentle in her playing with him and has made sure not to hurt him! I''m totally impressed with her. I gave her lots of loving and kitty treats several times during their play session.
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for Lucy, that''s great news. She and Milo will be best buds in no time. This is really making me miss having cats. I wish my kids didn''t have such bad allergies. Thanks for givng me my kitten fix!!!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results