shape
carat
color
clarity

My daughter is in labor, new grandbaby late tonight?

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Or tomorrow.

My Son-In-Law just called and Cissy has gone into labor. Resa and I are leaving on the next available plane to go be with them.

We know it is a girl, but not the name, yet. More updates as they become available.

Wink

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very exciting!! Hope all goes smoothly for her big entry into the world!!

Now you can come to Vegas!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How exciting Wink!! Have a safe trip and I hope that your daughter's labor is quick and easy!! Congrats!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink|1368840455|3449360 said:
My daughter is in labor, new grandbaby late tonight?

Or tomorrow.

My Son-In-Law just called and Cissy has gone into labor. Resa and I are leaving on the next available plane to go be with them.

We know it is a girl, but not the name, yet. More updates as they become available.

I am very happy for you, Wink. Please keep us informed.

Warm hugs,
Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the kind wishes and words.

Phil just called and Cissy is expected to deliver within the next hour or two, fast and easy!

Thanks be!

Wink

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Aww.. Congratulations. I hope she has a nice and easy delivery and that you get there safely and in time for the birth :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting. Congratulations.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! I hope her labor continues to go smoothly and that your granddaughter arrives soon!!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations Grandpa Wink!
Looking forward to seeing the news of her arrival.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Yayyyy!!! Congrats!!!! Safe trip and congrats again!!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your new granddaughter!!! If you change your mind and come to Vegas, we'll expect to see lots of pictures!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It took a little longer than anticipated when the doctor told them in the next hour or two, but my newest grand daughter was born last night. We got the email about 11:30 our time which was 10:30 their time. All it said was "Baby girl Lin has arrived. Mother and baby doing well. Will send pictures later."

So it was fairly quick and went well. I am so excited and Resa is just beside herself and wishing that there had been a plane we could have taken last night.

I do not know her name yet, but I love her already!

Wink

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such wonderful news! Congrats to your family - a new baby is so exciting for all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations WInk!!! So exciting!!! Nothing is sweeter than a baby grandaughter! :love: :love: :love: Not even bling! :cheeky:
Cannot wait to see her sweet pictures! :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink|1368877848|3449488 said:
It took a little longer than anticipated when the doctor told them in the next hour or two, but my newest grand daughter was born last night. We got the email about 11:30 our time which was 10:30 their time. All it said was "Baby girl Lin has arrived. Mother and baby doing well. Will send pictures later."

So it was fairly quick and went well. I am so excited and Resa is just beside herself and wishing that there had been a plane we could have taken last night.

I know the feeling of loving a baby you haven't yet seen, since I felt that way when I was sent a (very bad) photo of an infant girl 20 years ago and told that she was the one I would be able to adopt from Colombia! Congratulations! Will you be "Grandpa" or "Pa" or "Pop Pop" or something else?

Hugs,
Deb
:saint:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Grandpa Wink!!!.. :wavey: :appl: :appl:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats! and enjoy!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Mazel tov!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!

Can't wait to 'meet her' on PS!! please show her off (if mom says its ok ;)) )

So --- will you come to the GTG now??? :wavey:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
AGBF|1368883338|3449514 said:
Wink|1368877848|3449488 said:

I know the feeling of loving a baby you haven't yet seen, since I felt that way when I was sent a (very bad) photo of an infant girl 20 years ago and told that she was the one I would be able to adopt from Colombia! Congratulations! Will you be "Grandpa" or "Pa" or "Pop Pop" or something else?

Hugs,
Deb
:saint:

I honestly have no idea. My grand children here in Boise all call me Grandpa but I did not choose it, they did.

She can call me anything she likes and I will love it.

Only 2:45 minutes until the taxi arrives. That's like three days in Grandpa time!

Wink

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Probably the best memory I have of being in hospital after giving birth was after Kimberly was born, and my parents came late the next morning. I will never forget the site of my father, hands clasped behind his back, peering into the basinnette, feet shifting back and forth as he kept looking back at me. I said "Go ahead, Dad!" My father looked like a little kid as he scooped up his brand new granddaughter, rocking her in his arms, talking and singing to her.

Congratulations on the new little princess, Wink! Glad to hear she had an uneventful delivery.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats Grandpa Wink!! How wonderful!!

Wink's Elf, your story brought tears to my eyes and reminded me of a sweet memory of my Dad and newborn son.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yay! How exciting! :wavey: Congrats and health to all!

cheers--Sharon

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Wink, that's wonderful news! I'm glad everything is well and you will have her in your arms soon :appl:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwww big congrats to you Wink.. I know you and Resa will be amazing grandparents. Happy to hear Cissy and baby are doing great. You son in law must be over the moon happy... :appl: :appl:

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Many, many congratulations! Your daughter, like any woman who gives birth, deserves a medal!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results